PES 2011 Discussion thread

Jhon Murphy already playing last build of PES 2011 and say this in Twiter:

Jhon Murphy: already played the latest. Omfg. All I'm saying

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/eurogamer-off-to-see-pes-2011/

Now this IS big news.

We already know PSM3 are off to Tokyo this week to see PES 2011, but what we weren’t too sure of was who else was going with them. Jon Murphy eluded to the event at WEP Team studios being a press PES tour, meaning lots of people going to see the latest game – which in itself shows confidence.

Yesterday though Jon gave us a clue. He re-tweeted a comment from Eurogamer TV’s well known presenter Johnny Minkley which said:

What would be really brilliant now is if tomorrow I was going off to see a football game with a Chelsea fan.

Later on that day, clear references were made to attending a press event. The Chelsea fan? No other than Mr Aviators.

Now, I could be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but I’m confident everything points to Eurogamer being in Tokyo this week to see PES 2011. For me that’s a massive statement, as they’ve been one of EA’s and FIFA’s loudest supporters in recent years, and for those guys to attend the event must mean, IMO, Konami have no doubt in the product wowing all-comers.

The proof then will come in June, when Johnny and Co will be able to spill the beans AND show us some videos. Fingers crossed.

Alot needs to be sorted with the game. PES 2010 is ok but when patched its good. We need a pes that is awesome and has the wow factor. I hope they are moving away from this dated engine they have be using since pes 3 or pes 4.

pes2011_render.jpg

The Messi-Rendering in an increadable quality:
direct-link (2500*1200px-versioN): http://s1.directupload.net/images/100503/m2b22upc.jpg
link to the news for HD (6500*3120px-version for download):
http://www.prorevo.de/blog/2010/beeindruckendes-pes-2011-messi-render-in-hd/

Thanks for this. I'm using it as my PS3 wallpaper :)

Hopefully soon. I like the new ML but I'm still wanting more, especially switching teams/manager movement.

I hope we get the option to make it fully customizable like PES 5 was. You can to a certain extent but ofcourse you can't put teams into a fantasy league if they happen to come from a licensed league.

Plus it'd be great to see a more engaging negotiation system, not just sitting and waiting for 5 weeks to find out that you can't buy a player and have no time to get another one.

I hope we get the option to make it fully customizable like PES 5 was. You can to a certain extent but ofcourse you can't put teams into a fantasy league if they happen to come from a licensed league.

Plus it'd be great to see a more engaging negotiation system, not just sitting and waiting for 5 weeks to find out that you can't buy a player and have no time to get another one.

Regarding the customizability I expect a lot more then PES2010 as this was something wanted by a lot of people when the feedback was collected for PES2011.

How about allowing a friend to take control of a cpu team in offline cups and tournaments. My mates and I have been waiting 3 years for them to re-implement this feature, which for some reason they took out.

How about allowing a friend to take control of a cpu team in offline cups and tournaments. My mates and I have been waiting 3 years for them to re-implement this feature, which for some reason they took out.

Someone tweeted this to Jon Murphy a couple of days ago. He said he would look into it and discuss it with the team in Japan this week.

If you say that without seeing anything (nothing was shown, nothing was said yet), how come you still predict "more 3 or 4 years"? Is there some kind of a limit of years a game can suck? :THINK:

Well after seeing the trailer and hearing what Im hearing I could be pleasantly 100% wrong. It sounds like we may finally be getting a real PES game this year. God I hope so.

Think he's showing us the players' motions/movements. Although I couldn't see much because of their hyper speed.

Looks good, but the big changes do not surprise, because we all readed the press-release about those changes.
But yeah, it confirms it...

News from Greece!

For the first time pes2011 will have Greek commentary!!! From the very experienced Christos Sotirakopoulos and George Thanailakis!!!

Another step for the Greek Superleaugue i think...

Back
Top Bottom