PES 2010 Masterleague

i've played over 3 seasons and the player that i have signed is nasri only and it only on 1 season lone. Negotiations is bullshit!

You need a better Scout of you need to take control of your negotiations. I'm Stoke and in 2 seasons I have bought at least 6 players. Most of them are shit though. :CONFUSE:

The world class players will not come to lower teams unless you get a decent Scout or give them the lure of CL or Europa football. These negotiations this time around are very realistic in my opinion. I cant sign any world class players yet, but thats how it should be.

I am loving the ML. The feeling of playing my team, Steaua Bucharest with imported playlist and chants, own created strips and players is immense.

I am a bit sad because I do not have enough funds for decent transers, but in time....Also, the response times are killing me at times. This is a great game!

You need a better Scout of you need to take control of your negotiations. I'm Stoke and in 2 seasons I have bought at least 6 players. Most of them are shit though. :CONFUSE:

The world class players will not come to lower teams unless you get a decent Scout or give them the lure of CL or Europa football. These negotiations this time around are very realistic in my opinion. I cant sign any world class players yet, but thats how it should be.

my scout is in Level 5 and this season qualified for europa league and still couldn't buy any player yet :CURSE: not even a shitty player

but the 6m. is stated next to "value" or "worth" (i have german text)

and beside "salary" its empty , coz i dont own the player ??
then its named wrong

prob is that my CF bertaci is on the transfer list and some club want to buy him, only for 0.4m. lol

so i thought coz of messis 6m its all wrong and one nil is failin

so i guess hes only a 0.4m guy lol
and the 6 m. is the salary of messi but its a mistranslation or something

edit:
ballack has 5.4 m. and schweinsteiger only 0.6, both 5 year contracts
its a joke
misleading piece of shit :)

Last edited:
I restarted thinking I could edit the Dutch league, but can't, so have had to start over again.

Started with my Rodos team again, have got a few players that are edited a couple are real good, but the others are kinda average with specific strengths.

FD.

FD

Is it me, or is Master League harder than the other modes? I'm struggling big time!

I'm struggling with Stoke, but I'm loving the challenge, every goal means something, a far cry from the last few PES games. I'm finding it much better on 15 minutes games though. I'm currently lying 10th in the Premiership with about 10 games to go, and 7 points adrift of a European place. Every game is like a cup final for me now. I went 5 games unbeaten last night. 4 wins and a home 1-1 draw with Chelsea. All the games I won were by one goal, and mostly scored late in the game. I was jumping around my living room last night when each one went in.

My young Ivory Coast superstar Cyriac is now the Premier League's top goalscorer with 13 goals, including a 40 yard thunderbolt that won me the Long Ranger trophy and a victory over Everton 2-1. :WOOT:

im on matchday 14 whit bologna on top player

second in league

i dont have the money to play international lol
no big squad...

update:
signing ibisevic for just about 1m.
salary 0.2 mio a year

a joke the values :LOL:

scout and couch and the other personals can be upgraded or downgraded only before a season i think
mine are fixed, im in mid season just before winter transfer period

I too am having trouble buying players, I started a Master League with Man United and have so far tried to buy Villa and Silva from Valencia, and Aguera from Atletico Madrid and they have all broken down, I have also sent my scout to watch them to see if that gave me more chance of signing them but it doesn't, and these are level 5 scouts. I don't know how to go about it at all.

I too am having trouble buying players, I started a Master League with Man United and have so far tried to buy Villa and Silva from Valencia, and Aguera from Atletico Madrid and they have all broken down, I have also sent my scout to watch them to see if that gave me more chance of signing them but it doesn't, and these are level 5 scouts. I don't know how to go about it at all.

Don't know about that. Was Liverpool, and made an offer for Villa. They accepted for around 48M. But then I got rejected when I tried to negotiate for Shawcross.

Must be the Spanish connection. I guess ML is more in depth than we thought :P

Anyone know any young/old LBs that wouldn't mind being back up to Gareth Bale?

Hi Peeps!

I have just read the forum and i cant believe nobody has mentioned the english championship? I downloaded the patch (arsenal4life's) and started my ML on top player with Preston North End along with another 17 teams, Scunthorpe, West Brom, middlesbrough etc. I edited my players stats so that they were a little worse than what was in the patch and I have to say it's awesome!!!

I started of with 3.8 million, with a squad of players whith an average of around 60 - 62 "skill level points" or whatever there called. After I got a left midfielder on loan and my expenses went out i was down to about 2 million.

Im in tenth place at the moment, half way through the season (January)and someone has just offered 2.4mil for St.Ledger who is worth just over 200k????? HE'S GONE!!! and one of my strikers has just been injured in training and is out for upto 2-7 months lol. New striker I think!!!

I suggest to anyone, but its only my opinion, to start again with the championship teams. It's tough but Its awesome!

Wow..Wonderful stuff from Konami.The ML is just so realistic,its not even funny. I completely annihilated Inter Milan on the 2nd round of the UEFA Champs League. 5-1 on aggregates, unto the quarter finals i get a very good draw imho. It was Athletico Madrid, so i am already thinking about my semi final berth with Liverpool because i thought the encounter with Ath Madrid would be a walk in the park.

Fast forward to match day on champs league, I am on home on the first leg. The team info already said athletic Madrid would be hitting on the counter and i am favorites to win the tie the commentator echoed. Ath Madrid did just that, their Goalie made saves afer saves. I decide to go for the jugular with 80mins to go...pushing everyone up in the last play of the game. They hit me on a counter after a freekick on their own box to win the game 1-0. A game i was clearly dominating and misses chances a buck load.

ARSENAL FACES AN UPHILL BATTLE TO QUALIFY FOR UEFA CHAMPS LEAGUE SEMI FINALS.

Arsenal Manager Mmeny was quoted that saying "It will be very tough to qualify for the semi finals of the Uefa Champs league".After its team dominated the first leg tie from the get go and only to see its team succumb to a late goal from Diego Forlan at stoppage time. They face an uphill battle to qualify for the Uefa Champs League semi final.They play Athletico Madrid at home and needing to win the game with a two goal lead. Their problem has just been compounded with injuries to RVP, Cesc with a knock and Arshavin or the Assasin which is popularly called by his peers and fans are likely to miss the tie. The Manager takes the blame for gambling and playing the trios immediately after an international week, when it seems like they clearly needed some rest."I feel like I have let my emotions get the best of me in this situation instead of going with my instinct of resting this players"."I will make sure this doesn't repeat itself". He still remains in bullishy mood that they have enough quality to advance to the semi finals. "We still have enough quality in this side to score 2-3 goals away from home as we did against Inter Milan".

ARSENAL CRASHES OUT AS ATHLETICO MADRID NEEDED JUST ONE GOAL FROM DIEGO FORLAN TO SEAL THEIR FATE.

This is why the game is played. Arsenal were clear favorites going into this quarter finals berth against Ath Madrid and rightly so because of the way they dispatched Italian giants 5-1 on aggregates but they were completely shut out by the defiant spanish side.

They have to shift focus to title rivals Chelsea coming up immediately as they visit Stamford Bridge over the weekend.It is hard to see them overcoming this defeat in a short period of time and their rivals would capitalize on this as they themselves enjoyed success over Real Madrid 3-1 on aggregates to book a semi final bet against Barcelona.Arsenal Manager Mmeny was quoted as saying " This is a tough blow to swallow, we played well enough to win this game but we just couldn't convert our chances but we must bounce back because we have a very tough tie coming up over the weekend".

Last edited:
hahaha, I'm playing with Man Utd as well and still transfer isn't that easy. Villa and Silva won't come yet...So i'll continue to pester them until they say yes (that happened with Frey, so I'll use the same tactics.) But the news said that Villa denied link-ups with Man Utd so, maybe this will take sometime before it happens.

I did buy Ribery for 20m pounds though. Didn't like it at D2 with Bayern, so came up and I don't know if its just me or part of the coding, because in so many games in the EPL, Ribery hasn't been able to score...until the 9th game or so, he started to give some assists. BUT in CL, he scored 3 times in 2 games. He runs better too, swapping with Rooney every so often. I used the same tactics too. Do you think it has something to do with him used to playing in Europe and not in the EPL?

Hi guys,

Does anyone around here have problems with getting 1 on 1 with the keeper? In more than 20 games, I ve yet to score a goal 1 v 1 with the keeper. There are always 4 defenders around me trying to tackle...actually the AI pressure is all over the field!

I ve only managed to score goals from crosses, long shots and defense blunders. :(

Nevertheless, the game is awesome. I still jump around the house whenever I score a late winner. (managed to do so with an amazing free kick in stoppage time). :D

PS - I can't believe I could not buy Robben for 6 million :(. Next year hopefully :D

Last edited:
Hi Peeps!

I have just read the forum and i cant believe nobody has mentioned the english championship? I downloaded the patch (arsenal4life's) and started my ML on top player with Preston North End along with another 17 teams, Scunthorpe, West Brom, middlesbrough etc. I edited my players stats so that they were a little worse than what was in the patch and I have to say it's awesome!!!

I started of with 3.8 million, with a squad of players whith an average of around 60 - 62 "skill level points" or whatever there called. After I got a left midfielder on loan and my expenses went out i was down to about 2 million.

Im in tenth place at the moment, half way through the season (January)and someone has just offered 2.4mil for St.Ledger who is worth just over 200k????? HE'S GONE!!! and one of my strikers has just been injured in training and is out for upto 2-7 months lol. New striker I think!!!

I suggest to anyone, but its only my opinion, to start again with the championship teams. It's tough but Its awesome!

There's one out already? I've wanted it for ages!

EDIT: Found it but its PC :( Don't get me excited for nothing man...

I've found many other things for PC users. Man they are living it. They've been editing Coach pictures even :LOL:

Last edited:
My progress so far:

(Warning: Large size pics included in spoiler for the dudes on lazy connections)

photo150l.jpg

photo153x.jpg

photo154b.jpg

photo151r.jpg

photo152q.jpg

photo158r.jpg

photo159ra.jpg

photo160o.jpg

photo161k.jpg

My special one in training :)

photo155i.jpg

photo156o.jpg

photo157yl.jpg

Thought I'd do this as its easier for me than typing. As the saying goes, a pic speaks a thousand words :P

Last edited:
My progress so far:

(Warning: Large size pics included in spoiler for the dudes on lazy connections)

photo150l.jpg

photo153x.jpg

photo154b.jpg

photo151r.jpg

photo152q.jpg

photo158r.jpg

photo159ra.jpg

photo160o.jpg

photo161k.jpg

My special one in training :)

photo155i.jpg

photo156o.jpg

photo157yl.jpg

Thought I'd do this as its easier for me than typing. As the saying goes, a pic speaks a thousand words :P

Come on Lami, you have really been playing on beginner and changed the difficulty level to Top Player for the photo havent you ?? :LOL:

No seriously, well done mate, thats very impressive. Your doing way better than me. :COAT:

We will have to play against each other online, I joined the Evo Web community last night but you had gone offline 20 minutes before I logged on. I did manage to play 3 games against Urban though, a bit of button lag, but nothing that really spoiled anything.

How good does that Championship PC patch look by the way ? Jeez, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. There NEEDS to be a patch maker that builds a Championship patch for the PS3, it would be the best out there, no question. I made a schoolboy error of putting decent teams in my Division 2, and now I have 6 non-Premier League teams in the Premier League. Not happy.

Edit - Love the updates mmeny ;)

Come on Lami, you have really been playing on beginner and changed the difficulty level to Top Player for the photo havent you ?? :LOL:

No seriously, well done mate, thats very impressive. Your doing way better than me. :COAT:

We will have to play against each other online, I joined the Evo Web community last night but you had gone offline 20 minutes before I logged on. I did manage to play 3 games against Urban though, a bit of button lag, but nothing that really spoiled anything.

How good does that Championship PC patch look by the way ? Jeez, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. There NEEDS to be a patch maker that builds a Championship patch for the PS3, it would be the best out there, no question. I made a schoolboy error of putting decent teams in my Division 2, and now I have 6 non-Premier League teams in the Premier League. Not happy.

:LOL: @ the beginner joke.

I played 2 very good games vs Man Utd & Spurs last night after 2 silly losses. Healy has suddenly upped his game and I'm currently reconsidering selling him. He's been a lovely pair with Bent. Kenwyne can hold the ball well but still needs alot of shooting training. My next game is home playing the Arses. Can't wait to beat 'em!

I would love playing you all online with a very decent connection. Lag is just a killer and it doesn't reflect one's true ability.

About random D2 teams, I agree. I'm really desperate for a Championship patch now, specially that it is already out on PC. This is torture :(

If its not going to happen I guess I'll go for the SPL + 4 division 1 teams patch by malf1985. That would make a total of 16 Scot teams but still 2 short of D2's 18. Buh...

Last edited:

The Championship patch is AMAZING...without it the ML looks stupid IMO....
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55472

And I always preferred the PC patches because they are not edited but high res textures and much more professional work.

Back
Top Bottom