PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye this is what kills the online experience for me. In this day and age with connections that lessen lag into the hundredths of a second it's a poor show.

WENB Option File Out Now!

YouTube - PES 2009 OF WENB

http://www.winningelevenblog.com/news/wenb-option-file-out-now/

It’s important to remind all the viewers that this OF was only created to make sure all unlicensed English and Spanish teams has their real life kits and team names. Therefore this OF does not include updated squads. This is mainly due to the fact the OF was created to work in conjunction with the update Konami is set to release in November. Once the update hits we will be updating the OF to include Bundesliga and International team. Right now we don’t know how this update will affect someone’s OF, so its a case of wait and see.

only for pc version? Are they making one for 360??

Have you guys noticed there is no Maniche nor Gudjohnsen?!! I don't know who else isn't there. I hope the update will fix this problem.

Guys, Pes is dead. Thats what it is......

Is there a special price for the 10.000th idiot who comes here telling that "PES is dead" ???
You never ever hear of these guys and then someday they decide toi have their 15 seconds of fame and tell that "PES is dead"...ok PES is dead...so what????
Ther are people who like death bodies and cemeteries and all the gothic things involved with it...

I know Dutch...so i'm gonna make it really clear for you:

SODEMIETER OP !!!

Excuse me for using rather rude and down to earth language...
I could also have called him an homosexual, but that would not be politically correct and besides, maybe he's stronger than me...(i'm just paraphrasing a movie i kind of like...)

Because it usually comes out later than Pro Evo. Hence, they can fix things they screwed in PES.

Anyone know of websites/vids that give you tips and tricks about PE09?

Eg. Freekicks, In game tactics, formations etc..

I really want to sharpen my game!

I remember WE9:LE being probably the best version in terms of improvement over its PES counterpart. Probably had the most balanced gameplay as well as realistic pace and best refereeing in a football game.

They should just release WE games for every region. Or offer a solution(a patch maybe) to make the PES games play like the WE games.

Hey all,

Will the current option files with all the badges/kits be converted or made for the North American version that is due to come out next month? I have FIFA 09 right now so I'm not exactly in a hurry for it, but I do know that PS3 is region free so I can import the UK version if I wanted to, if the option files will only be available for that version specifically. It'll obviously be more expensive for me to import, but if that means better support for option files, etc. in the long run then I'll probably do it.

I remember WE9:LE being probably the best version in terms of improvement over its PES counterpart. Probably had the most balanced gameplay as well as realistic pace and best refereeing in a football game.

They should just release WE games for every region. Or offer a solution(a patch maybe) to make the PES games play like the WE games.

I concur.

I have always played WE, but now got PES. Yes, I couldn't wait another month for the jap version.
I don't know for sure if WE has been better, bur I hope this time around they're the same game

FRANCIA CLASICO

BARTHEZ
L. BLANC
DESAILLY
ANGLOMA
LIZARAZU
DESCHAMPS
KAREMBEU
E. PETIT
ZIDANE
DJORKAEFF
GUIVARC'H