PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, major fookin issue....HELP.... downloaded the update this morning no problem but now on loading it gives me an error message and hangs on the loading screen (little stars running across the bottom left) Obviously I cant play the game at all at the moment. Have contacted Konami via phone but got answer machine message.... any ideas???????

Last edited:
Guys, major fookin issue....HELP.... downloaded the update this morning no problem but now on loading it gives me an error message and hangs on the loading screen (little stars running across the bottom left) Obviously I cant play the game at all at the moment. Have contacted Konami via phone but got answer machine message.... any ideas???????

go to the hard disk and delete all the updates should sort out the problem..

Konami have released a statement regarding their latest update for PES 2009 due today at 10:00am GMT.

We regret to inform you that owing to technical problems, an incomplete version
of the new update was released accidentally on 30/10/2008 between 00:30-09:30 (GMT).

We have since suspended the patch download, but will be making it available again
on 31/10/2008 at 10:00 (GMT). The new additions include:

1) 2 new features “Replay Upload” and “Theatre of Legends” for Legends Mode.
2) A new Download feature in the System Settings, used for updating various game data.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
* Please note that both “Replay Upload” and “Theatre of Legends” will not be selectable until 5/11/2008.
* Unless you update the game by selecting “Download” from Systems Settings, you won’t be able to
play against customers who have already applied the update.
* Customers who have implemented the wrongly released patch between 00:30-09:30 (GMT) on 30/10/2008,
will need to update their games again.

We would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused and hope that you can make the most of the new features to enjoy PES 2009 even more.

2008.10.31 Emergency Maintenance at 13:00 on 31/10/2008 (GMT)

We would like to express our utmost regret in the fact that
the update planned for release at 10:00 (GMT) on 31/10/2008
has been put back until 5/11/2008.
Until then, we will set up a temporary lobby which will be in place
after emergency maintenance between 13:00-14:00 GMT for
customers who have already updated the game so that they can
be matched with each other.

We would once again like to apologize for all inconveniences caused
thus far.

only one word comes to my mind - idiots.

:CONFUSE:

Must by why my fucking pre-order was pushed back till the bloody 7th.

I swear it's things like this that will push me to FIFA not that I need much pushing as I managed to get a few hours at a mates on saturday. I'll post my thoughts in the FIFA thread.

Just a simple question for those who have this game:

Do they still have "unusable" international teams when you play the cup mode? In previous WE/PES they had a lot of unusable international teams such as China, North Korea, Egypt, Jamaica, etc. when you play specific cup modes. Do they still exist?

this game gone bad so so so far away i cant stand it !! the passing so so so so so so so so so so so so so BAD !! the CBs the players Postioning and all konami killed me with this year PES2009 wow i cant stand it !! so many bad things i dont wanna mention them coz the points will full my post

I'm also waiting for Badgerman, pfjt and thomasgoal to have deep and serious review of the game, after the "debate" that took place in this thread before the launch.

I was also expecting WENB reaction. WENB lost all credit last year, this year they did it again, hyping a poor game they knew it was bad.

They even said they could'nt criticize the game before launch date because of NDA's (or whatever it's called in english). That, to me, it's fanatism and not journalism and tells little about these people. If the game is a pile of turd, you know it beforehand. And you tell people about it. Not AFTERWARDS and after some podcast saying "the game is brilliant". Please. That's not doing any good to the game nor tot he fanbase.

I'm also waiting for Badgerman, pfjt and thomasgoal to have deep and serious review of the game, after the "debate" that took place in this thread before the launch.

Me and pjft have both already done this, I'm not going to do it again just for you.

I do have a life, surprisingly.

And who is this fella Badgerman. We all play the game same way. I've played footie games all my life, the last thing I need is some super PES freak to tell me if the game is good or bad. Everyone should judge this by themselves not by someone's elses thoughts.

Badger's not the one who wanted to tell what he thinks. drekkard was the one who wanted to hear his opinion. In case you're wondering who's who, check out their join date/profiles.

Paulo just got married, don't expect him to bother posting a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom