PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

The "NOT FINAL PACK" looks a bit out of place though.

Konami mess it up again, screw this game.

edit: Is that the stadium from the World Cup final?

No, that was the olympia stadium in Berlin, it only has one tier.

Its the staduim they used in the demo of 2008, was it a real one or generic?

The "NOT FINAL PACK" looks a bit out of place though.

Konami mess it up again, screw this game.

They will though, they will put Messi on the cover and it will just totally mess it up.

See what I did there, some light humor for you all.

The PES 2009 logo should be a bit smaller.

I'll hazard a guess and say that it's just a generic stadium then, unless it's that Konami stadium thing from last time.

I can only think of 2 stadiums with the massive HD screens, Wembley and the World Cup one.

The screens at Wembley aren't HD, in this country only those gooners have HD screens.

Its just something I know.

Well when I went to watch Portsouth in the FA Cup semi final (the competition that we won by the bys) the screen did seem a bit naff. I suppose it's part and parcel of having a massive screen but it kept messing up and the colours were permanently dodgy.

I wouldn't mind having a square of it though.

Excuse my ignorance but in the bullet point it mentions LED on the PS3 and xbox360 versions. What exactly is LED besides Light Emitting Diode.

Maybe its back to the good old days.

Not bothered with ML, onlines where its at.

Which makes beating them all the better. Seriously, if the game was lag free I would clean up shop so tremendously that I would have statues created in my name for other things besides my greatness.

My speciality on PES2008, even where the lag crippled poor teams, was to pick Portsmouth before the other guy can choose. They, of course, pick Barca, Inter or Man Utd.

I then show them the force of Pomp and shatter their pre-pubescent e-peen as Benjani rounds their keeper for his hatrick.

There is no better high than beating a cunt online.

Realism is where it should be, online has one failing that being most(being nearly all) online players are either 12-13 year old twats or just twats...

Disagree

Fun is where it should be, realism does not always mean fun.............................ala FIFA08 IMO.

Which makes beating them all the better. Seriously, if the game was lag free I would clean up shop so tremendously that I would have statues created in my name for other things besides my greatness.

My speciality on PES2008, even where the lag crippled poor teams, was to pick Portsmouth before the other guy can choose. They, of course, pick Barca, Inter or Man Utd.

I then show them the force of Pomp and shatter their pre-pubescent e-peen as Benjani rounds their keeper for his hatrick.

yeah but Benjani is still with Man-city on 2008.:-pp

:LOL: well put.

Yep, it's all about opinions. Though given the choice I take it you would rather play a fun game than the closest thing to realism you could?

Would'nt most?

after all we are playing video games because its fun, i dont think people play because its just realistic.

Dont get me wrong, if you can make it feel realistic without taking away the fun factor then its great.This is what devs have been trying to get right for years, especially in sports games.

FIFA is full of realism but up until now its not been fun for me.

PES5 is the most fun (bar cannon fodder & Sensi) that I have ever had and they are not classed as realistic in a way games are now.

Would'nt most?

after all we are playing video games because its fun, i dont think people play because its just realistic.

Dont get me wrong, if you can make it feel realistic without taking away the fun factor then its great.This is what devs have been trying to get right for years, especially in sports games.

FIFA is full of realism but up until now its not been fun for me.

PES5 is the most fun (bar cannon fodder & Sensi) that I have ever had and they are not classed as realistic in a way games are now.
Hmmm I must admit I love SWOS, though for me I find playing and watching football fun, if I could have virtualy real footy in a game, warts and all... I'd be on all night... :DD

Hmmm I must admit I love SWOS, though for me I find playing and watching football fun, if I could have virtualy real footy in a game, warts and all... I'd be on all night... :DD

Agreed nic.

If I could have a virtual woman with beautiful..................I'd be on that all night aswell:DANCE:

Well have to admit reading the spec for the game im a little bit more excited about buying it. Have Fifa on my list for the 1st time this year and now PES looks like its back on track too......a very expensive sept/oct to come lol

Well it's certainly not possible with PES

I wouldn't say that's true, I just don't feel that going the "uber realistic" route is their goal, they just want to go their own way doing what they've done for many years, to many people it's the way they are happy to see PES continue, for some including myself there's a hope for moving football to the next level of gaming rather than continuing on the same level in perpetuity, despite the platforms now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom