PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Exactly.....why the hell did Konami eliminate crowds at lowest detail....who ever heard of a stadium without crowds?

Lowest detail option is for No good PC, so this year Crowds are in 3d, and so konami eliminate it otherwise your pc could nt run the game with the good feeling...

did you only read the last site? or are you just that naive to think that if there was a way to play with two players, they wouldn´t share with us? they are on it, but it takes time. and if it will be possible, you can read it in the FIRST POST on PAGE 1!!

I have searched in the unnamed_7.bin (Ball) in cv_1.img and have found these three DDS

Maybe it is something similar to the kits. Something with bump? I don't know exactly. Someone like Ariel should take a look at that, maybe it is possible to do an other shape for example teamgeist ?

okay....penalty shot out is working, but there is now introduction o.O

the introduction in the demo is just between the two teams "brazil" and "argentinia"...
So you have to play exactly this game (it doesn't matter which team you are of this 2), then it works ;)

I have searched in the unnamed_7.bin (Ball) in cv_1.img and have found these three DDS

Maybe it is something similar to the kits. Something with bump? I don't know exactly. Someone like Ariel should take a look at that, maybe it is possible to do an other shape for example teamgeist ?
i think ~
there are model files in somewhere or inside the files
no just texture~

and i try replace the turf textures(it's in cv1 418)
include four zlib file with turf textures (count backwards four)
i replace them all with smooth turf textures
but it's no effect in game
i think turf also has its model~
but i don't know which one is~
hope others can find the model~

i think ~
there are model files in somewhere or inside the files
no just texture~

and i try replace the turf textures(it's in cv1 418)
include four zlib file with turf textures (count backwards four)
i replace them all with smooth turf textures
but it's no effect in game
i think turf also has its model~
but i don't know which one is~
hope others can find the model~

hmm, the model can have something to do with this "KTMDL" thing?

the introduction in the demo is just between the two teams "brazil" and "argentinia"...
So you have to play exactly this game (it doesn't matter which team you are of this 2), then it works ;)

Can anyone make for all team?? it was great...

Sorry for my bad english

TOO ARIEL

i have idea to ask Ariel from SG about patch to make Real madrid and Barcelona , becouse we have 4 weaks to full game , and its not to see big problem to Ariel to change datebase and kits , we have many players in national teams who play for real and barca and we can use others players like Anelka , Ronaldo etc. to full the squad ,
P.S. tnx for your soccer games patches mate

Has anyone managed to find and edit net textures yet? If someone found them it wouldn't be too hard (I'm assuming here) to make the breeze blocks transparent right?

it hard to find the textures only use hex
because it is usual see that several textures in one bin with many compress
hope someone can develop tool unpack zlib file and view the textures automatic
hehe

if konami can make a special patch folder~
like EA NBALIVE2007 SGSM folder~
pes game must be more wonderful

Last edited:
TOO ARIEL

i have idea to ask Ariel from SG about patch to make Real madrid and Barcelona , becouse we have 4 weaks to full game , and its not to see big problem to Ariel to change datebase and kits , we have many players in national teams who play for real and barca and we can use others players like Anelka , Ronaldo etc. to full the squad ,
P.S. tnx for your soccer games patches mate

yeah... and milan ac too :roll:
seriously... it's a demo... If you want other teams, wait for the full game...

yeah... and milan ac too :roll:
seriously... it's a demo... If you want other teams, wait for the full game...

its fucking long time to full game , and its good to training whit game editing becouse is difrent than others versions , and im sure that u will download the patch too , :mrgreen:

Offtopic
@Don: was ist mit dem Board bei pescorner los ? da steht bwas von umgezogen am 26. aber geht garnix :( weiß du da was ?
Offtopic

Ich krieg nur das hier:

football entertainment network - 404 error
Wartungsarbeiten

Seit der Veröffentlichung der PES 2008 Demo für den PC, ist ein Besucher-Tsunami auf das offizielle Foren-System von PES CORNER ausgelöst worden, der jegliche Erwartungen übertroffen hat.

Auch nach der kurzfristigen Auslagerung des Forums auf einen stärkeren Server, konnten wir dem Ansturm leider nicht gerecht werden. Wir müssen daher zu Stoßzeiten das Forum deaktivieren, um den Server vor einem Totalausfall zu schützen. Wir bitten dies zu entschuldigen.

Extra für das PES DOWNTOWN / PESFORUM.DE wird zurzeit ein eigener Server mit extra-starker CPU zusammengebaut. Der monströse Server kann jedoch nicht vor Anfang nächster Woche ans Netz gehen. Bis dahin werdet ihr diese Meldung -leider- öfter sehen.

Niemand bedauert das mehr als wir selber. Trotzdem möchten wir uns nochmals bei Euch entschuldigen und hoffen, dass wir bald richtig in die neue PES 2008 Saison starten können.

Alternatives Forum: PESBOARDS.com
PES 2008 Demo : Download hier!

oder komme auf diese Seite und das wars dann auch schon:http://www.pesforum.de/pro-evolution-soccer-6/

its fucking long time to full game , and its good to training whit game editing becouse is difrent than others versions , and im sure that u will download the patch too , :mrgreen:
Yeah of course :D
But editing take a long times. Particulary without any tools which can speed the process...
And for now, there is more important than modify teams, i think..

Back
Top Bottom