PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

i have a big suppose
because pes2008 face texture file very similar with EA nbalive2007 face texture file
so we can edit Sweat on the face just like EA nbalive2007 ~
we can replace alpha path with sweat alpha
sweat.jpg

if we found body texture file ~
we can made a whole body sweat patch~even tattoo patch
sweat1.jpg

tatoo.jpg

if found i think edit it is no very hard

Well, these map are not bump map but specular map.
It used for the highlights... And i think pes2008 don't use specular maps.

this is the body map :
facekq2.jpg

(see on the right, it's finger and legs...)

Last edited:
Thanks for the patches people this game is looking really, really good. Only concern is that i face major stuttering in replays match opening. But the match itself is fine. Is it the same with everyone?

Again thanks for all your efforts with the patches it is making this game look excellent :D

Here line-ups for Spain and Portugal, if u want to change the numbers, or the line-up, say here your opinions, and maybe i'll change. when gamingaccess is back from work we will release this update ;)

EDIT: Now found the skils for each player ..if u have any request maybe i have time to change few stats

Last edited:
EDIT: Now found the skils for each player ..if u have any request maybe i have time to change few stats

What about reducing Shot Power of Adriano?
Or increasing nearly every value of Ribery? ;)

Well,to be honest there are a lot of things which are more important than editing stats,i think they are ok.
I would prefer a new pitch. That would make the demo nearly perfect (of course with chant,ball,lineup,time patch) ;)

Last edited:
please a tutorial about how to insert kits in the pes 2008 demo? I would like to try insert my kits in pes 08 thx

Thanks for the patches people this game is looking really, really good. Only concern is that i face major stuttering in replays match opening. But the match itself is fine. Is it the same with everyone?

Again thanks for all your efforts with the patches it is making this game look excellent :D

yea i have that problem

Here line-ups for Spain and Portugal, if u want to change the numbers, or the line-up, say here your opinions, and maybe i'll change. when gamingaccess is back from work we will release this update ;)

Can you please say where the stats are?

Corrected.
Somebody could test in the game?

OFF:I obtained to open archives IMG and to extract the BIN. How I make to open the BIN?

team_emblem.png

i can't see turkish league,or other new leagues logo.....

I've also find Donadoni face texture!!!

Later i'll post a map of cv_0.img (not complete at all)

Back
Top Bottom