PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Also an die deutschen Kollegen hier (FCH, Don ) Unser Forum ist immoment leider nicht online da es doch ein paar mehr Probleme gab nach dem Andrang zur Demo, mehr weiß ich aber auch nicht. Es wundert mich selber das es noch net wieder online ist. Aber es wird ;-) wir sind noch da ....

Also an die deutschen Kollegen hier (FCH, Don ) Unser Forum ist immoment leider nicht online da es doch ein paar mehr Probleme gab nach dem Andrang zur Demo, mehr weiß ich aber auch nicht. Es wundert mich selber das es noch net wieder online ist. Aber es wird ;-) wir sind noch da ....

speak English dude..

listen german, we are world cup winner, so we can spend u some german words :D
who the fuck is marta ?

2007-09-30t152141z%5f01%5fpek533%5frtridsp%5f3%5fsoccer-women-cup%5f21964%5ffull-lnd.jpg

about time expander ~~~(i use v1.1 test)
i have a feeling~~~
after use it crack the exe ~
game speed increase~
and i use original one~
game speed back to normal~
so i use a memory time trainer made by Yock (chinese)
it's no that problem
and the memory time trainer have not stamina problem too
you can try it

http://rapidshare.com/files/59335060/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2008_DEMO_-_Time_Patch.rar.html

Hey everyone: Have you also noticed the increase in speed after using the timeexpander 1.1?

I thought i was imagining it only due to the fact that pes6 was slower than our new pearl..

Would be a serious change to the gameplay, therefore we should check whether or not there's a "side effect"..
I'll try out the chinese patch..

Greetings,
P.

--> Of course a wholeheartedly thumbs-up for you editing-freaks :-)

i have a big suppose
because pes2008 face texture file very similar with EA nbalive2007 face texture file
so we can edit Sweat on the face just like EA nbalive2007 ~
we can replace alpha path with sweat alpha
sweat.jpg

if we found body texture file ~
we can made a whole body sweat patch~even tattoo patch
sweat1.jpg

tatoo.jpg

if found i think edit it is no very hard

Last edited:
Hey everyone: Have you also noticed the increase in speed after using the timeexpander 1.1?

I thought i was imagining it only due to the fact that pes6 was slower than our new pearl..

Would be a serious change to the gameplay, therefore we should check whether or not there's a "side effect"..
I'll try out the chinese patch..

Greetings,
P.

Same here, can anyone upload the original.exe i can´t find it. hd is chaos ;)

i have a big suppose
because pes2008 face texture file very similar with EA nbalive2007 face texture file
so we can edit Sweat on the face just like EA nbalive2007 ~
we can replace alpha path with sweat alpha
sweat.jpg

if we found body texture file ~
we can made a whole body sweat patch~even tattoo patch
sweat1.jpg

tatoo.jpg

if found i think edit it is no very hard

That would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom