PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

screen1.png

screen2.png

in pes2008 demo are all kits of all leagues??? if they are, can anyone post real betis kits please?? thanks

Are U drunk?? dont write that BUL***IT, nobody understand U

U don't know nothing about FOOTBALL

meu querido sei muito mais que vc ronaldo é um jogador ridiculo que so quer mulher bebidas e festas que so envergonha nos brasileiros. um jogador que chega a uma copa do mundo com 99 kg não merece respeito alem de desrespeitar seus companheiros que treina duro, ele envergonha a nação. Ronaldo pipocou 2 vezes contra a frança. deixa de ser ridiculo com esse sentimento patriotista e egocentrico e paixão pelo Ronaldo e se realista Ronaldo assim como o Robinho são produtos da midia brasileira que ten fortes delirios egocentricos e acham que so os brasileiros jogan e que o resto dos paises principalmente os europeus são todos pernas de pau que so existe futebol no brasil.
Ronaldo ja erá.

gamingaccess can u give me some info? i compared the file exported from your unamed_21 with the file exported from the original unamed_21. Can u explain me where are numbers, and how u select a player in first 11

i still can't edit settings.dat to enable 2 controllers, this gets annoying

I finally cracked the checksum in settings.dat, so pes2008 doesn't complain.
However even with second controller I can't move it. Guess they blocked it somewhere else.

:applause::applause::applause:

Brasil: Cicinho instead of Gilberto, and if you ask me any attacker instead of Robinho (Rafael Sobis maybe) to pair with Ronaldo. And off course Ronaldinho on left and Kaka on right side. Diego instead of Dudu would be nice too.

Portugal: P. Ferreira instead of Miguel. Change Deco and Tiago positions (one instead of another, and maybe Maniche instead Tiago then). Quaresma instead of Simao as well.

Argentina: Messi instead of Lucho, and Riquelme instead of Aimar (you have done that as I can see).

Spain: Antonio Lopez instead of Capdevila. Luis Garcia & Reyes. In my opinion at least one of those 2 need to be in starting eleven, if not both, Reyes on the left wing, Garcia on right.

France: Nice looking default formation. Maybe Trezegoal instead of Saha, but it's fine like this.

Turkey: Nihat just needs to be in starting eleven.
:mrgreen:

Thos is just my opinion, and sure everybody play with different players, not to mention different formations. So there is no way to please every one of us.

well, I think it's not about pleasing... Miguel and Simão are first options for Portugal...so... Paulo Ferreira only plays when Miguel is injuried and Quaresma only played when Simão was banned for 1 match, I think.
Nuno Valente doesn't play anymore...sometimes Paulo Ferreira plays there, as a left back. Caneira has also done the job a few times. Maniche is nr.18.

This is paranoia.....just wait till the full release...what we should be focusing on is looking for the shortfalls in the demo and letting Konami know....so they can fix it before the full release....things like stuttering, optimization for PCs of at most 2 yrs old (I hope Konami were not hoping to drive their customers to EA, seriously not everyone can afford to upgrade his/her PC all because of PES 2008) and any known bugs...not trying to crack the demo...However I do think that patches like time extension by juce,chants by Tommsen and 2nd controller selector by ???? make sense, but people don't need to push it too far...btw great game.

Last edited:
asdasd i already had that image with 2 controllers only by inserting 2 gamepads away from keyboard..but same problem can't move it

gamingaccess can u give me some info? i compared the file exported from your unamed_21 with the file exported from the original unamed_21. Can u explain me where are numbers, and how u select a player in first 11

Before every player name there are two numbers
For instance 5F06 before ROnaldinho
That´s his ID.

Look below at D54F0 a sequence of numbers starts. Those are Brazil Players in order (first starters then substitutes) see that there is the ID of Ronaldinho.

thanks a lot for that now i understand how to make line-ups, i want to make a romania patch and maybe after a few time , after i will finish to edit player names u will also find the stats.

but i don't understand how the hell u found that this is the lineup..here are just numbers and letters .u must be a genius :D

PS .how many bytes each team has reserved? or it just depends of how much players they have?
PS2. anyway i found turkey..i looked for Rustu id and then arranged

Last edited:
This is paranoia.....just wait till the full release...what we should be focusing on is looking for the shortfalls in the demo and letting Konami know....so they can fix it before the full release....things like stuttering, optimization for PCs of at most 2 yrs old (I hope Konami were not hoping to drive their customers to EA, seriously not everyone can afford to upgrade his/her PC all because of PES 2008) and any known bugs...not trying to crack the demo...However I do think that patches like time extension by juce,chants by Tommsen and 2nd controller selector by ???? make sense, but people don't need to push it too far...btw great game.

Are you taking the mick? The minimum requirements are extreamly low, as long as you've got a GFX card that cost more than a 99p you can run the game.

Is anyone working on a patch to change the camera view to far?

dont know much about hexediting tbh, but ive noticed that on the replay you can view them from the far camera? do you think it would be possible to find the far camera setting and set it so it can be played from it?

Is anyone working on a patch to change the camera view to far?

dont know much about hexediting tbh, but ive noticed that on the replay you can view them from the far camera? do you think it would be possible to find the far camera setting and set it so it can be played from it?

GOOD POINT!!!

ariel can you change simao with quaresma?cos i play usually with him...tnx in adv

You can also go to "Change player" in formation settings, and there you replace Simao with Quaresma by yourself. It´s not much work, it won´t take away from you more than 5 seconds, and Ariel may save some time to make something more useful ;)

You can also go to "Change player" in formation settings, and there you replace Simao with Quaresma by yourself. It´s not much work, it won´t take away from you more than 5 seconds, and Ariel may save some time to make something more useful ;)

yeah...it would be great...:)

Yes, perhaps some small db editor for the demo ala Pesfan editor...where we can edit stats, height weight, positions, etc...

Back
Top Bottom