PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

I make Fair Play flag to remplace "This is game" of PES 2008, but i don't how open files in PES 2008 and with what. :(

78769accdaa7d0b1c5c48ac675e72.jpg

;)

Ariel, why dont you make a database with argentinean team:

Boca
River
Independiente
Racing
San lorenzo
Velez ? LOL

It will de great, im going to try tyo edit de DB and make some kits textures

Ariel, why dont you make a database with argentinean team:

Boca
River
Independiente
Racing
San lorenzo
Velez ? LOL

It will de great, im going to try tyo edit de DB and make some kits textures

The problem is that there aren´t too many default faces. I´m trying to understand DB but it looks like PES 6 one.

FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR TEAMS NAMES :
They are in unnamed_25.bin in cv_1.img

The problem is that there aren´t too many default faces. I´m trying to understand DB but it looks like PES 6 one.

FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR TEAMS NAMES :
They are in unnamed_25.bin in cv_1.img

Si, despues de pensarlo, me fui a la mier.. jaja, no pense lo de las caras, stats y todo :lmao:

@gamingaccess: Formation works fine but could you set "Player to go up" (I believe everebody use 2 CB)? Thanks
By the way I thought Ayala is in the squad

gamingaccess i have a problem after modifying teamnames..game give me don't send error when just before konami logo appears..can it be because i unpack with headers length 32 and compress with 16?

LOL i don't know what was in my mind..i should be sure that this is the problem, now works..thanks

Last edited:
not Ronaldo nen this more in the election and while dunga will not be tecnico hardly it comes back to play. Ronaldo so wants to know of mulhes drunk and envergonho food Brazil when arriving with 99 kg takes that it does not come back quaras if matan more to play pra these false fenomenos to be convoked for the midia she-ass. Shirt 9 of the brasilian is to wagner love.

This game seems a bit easy for me at times.

I can get a free run onside with Spain or Argentina on Semi Pro with a simple space aware pass.

Maybe something to change. I love this game currently though

This game seems a bit easy for me at times.

I can get a free run onside with Spain or Argentina on Semi Pro with a simple space aware pass.

Maybe something to change. I love this game currently though
Play with top player dude
r u kidding semi-pro ? :D

not Ronaldo nen this more in the election and while dunga will not be tecnico hardly it comes back to play. Ronaldo so wants to know of mulhes drunk and envergonho food Brazil when arriving with 99 kg takes that it does not come back quaras if matan more to play pra these false fenomenos to be convoked for the midia she-ass. Shirt 9 of the brasilian is to wagner love.

Proper english plz...

Are U drunk?? dont write that BUL***IT, nobody understand U

U don't know nothing about FOOTBALL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom