Perhaps Seabass's Greatest Masterpiece ever....?

Hello i recently registered and i cannot make my own thread yet so i will post here.

I have a question

What is better for PS2 PS 2008 or WE07JLCC?

Also anyone got WE 7 int jap ver ? I've got WE 9 LE version for pc and love it ! Is we 7 int even better? I never played it.

and last but not least a goal from WE 7

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xvCNc9uFB7g&feature=related

i don't know if it is INT ver or not but WOW , the curve is a beauty, i've seen a goals like that in real life , just wow

After reading this thread i hunted down we7i and finally got copy off ebay - must agree it's fantastic. However, after playing the hell out of both, i'm feeling at the moment that we8 Liveware evolution is better (slowdown on wide accepted).

I think the players feel more individual, shooting better, player speed better and "flow" better - e.g. passing triangles down left side of pitch with carlos-zidane-ronaldo are sublime. Can be done in we7i also but not with same glorious momentum imo. There are some areas we7i better, but when you go back to it from we8le, it feels a bit static and rigid.

i'd probably put jlwecc2007 in second place (try playing as olimpiacos w/o changing anything and it's like real think-man's football) and we7i third in all-time list. Also - anyone notice on wecc2007 yuou can pass to more than one centre back from a goal kick - try it!!

Not posting this to start arguments, just genuinely interested and also finding going back through WE catalogue great fun!!

After christmas time i will start making an update for one patch, i think for we9! First i have to find some new stuff and my old datas from we9patch i have done!

it will take some time!

You guys are mad, people will get bored of the old PESes after a week, if that. And at the rate Konami release PESes now there will be a new one out by the time any new patches are finished!

does anyone like we9?

Its the one Im playing and still adding kits and addboards to, problem is people are no longer making new kits that are suitable, billys site is deleting PES6 style kits. kit model 59 works albeit with problems on shoulders. Got where I need to so happy, chants, stadiums, boots.
BTW. can anyone tell me which WE did the goalkeepers spin the ball or place the ball when getting ready to take a goalkick??
not important just curious

You guys are mad, people will get bored of the old PESes after a week, if that. And at the rate Konami release PESes now there will be a new one out by the time any new patches are finished!

there is a litke trouth in what you say, but a lot of people uses PES5 and WE9 more than PES2008! PES2008 is some arcadish fun between some relly good matches with we9!

I switched to PES3 last night and i can say i love the gameplay. Ball feels more realistic and no rails. AI and balance of the game much improved. BUT, my gripe is the ML... division 1 with 14 teams, why? and division 2 with 8 teams, again why? No more division 3. Why did they reduce the number of teams? I really don't get it. I don't like how seabass keeps chucking stuff out the game with every new release.
Hey Lami,

The reason that was done is so they can implement the Champions League competition into the game.

With 3 divisions and all the teams in there, they wasn't no European competition in place. Just 2 domestic cups.

I think we7 or pes5 and we9LE are still amazing games, I enjoy pes6 on line for the 2vs2 group matches, today a played some more pes2008 with a friend and i can't see the fun in it honestly.

I still wish someone could make a 1985-6 patch, i love legend patch but it is not fun to play a masterleague with teams from different eras!

@Stringer, well why can't they keep the 3 division format with the 2 domestic cups and add champs league and uefa cup? Why do they keep chucking things out and replacing them with other stuff? Anyway..

@Charlie, i never tried we9le before. I played pes5 and we9 and still have them. Is we9le any good? Better than pes3? because that is what i'm playing at the moment. The only liveware evolution version i have is we8le.

Uhm difficult choice but i had WE9LEK nicely patch so it did really feel like a fantastic game a bit superior to pes3 in terms of animation. Compared to pes5 and WE9 it's a improvement, ref issue almost gone and more responsive. I like pes3 for the nostalgic feeling, but WE9LEK is probably konami at its best.

imagine if seabass just said: "RIGHT! no edit mode, one stadium, no pes-shop, no extra balls, no tournaments - nothing, just exhibition mode, day or night. We will spend every waking minute of the next year perfecting the physics, freedom, animation, speed, graphics of the game".

I'd take that without blinking........

imagine if seabass just said: "RIGHT! no edit mode, one stadium, no pes-shop, no extra balls, no tournaments - nothing, just exhibition mode, day or night. We will spend every waking minute of the next year perfecting the physics, freedom, animation, speed, graphics of the game".

I'd take that without blinking........

if it was sold at 1/4 price...

Right... I have played ISS3 last night to find that it has Stadium Edit... ehm... Bare in mind that is also a Konami game. So why that not included in the WE series? no idea... Swear i have no idea what goes on Konami's or Seabass' mind or how they think...

Anyway i then played my other WE games with the different patches. So far i like WE6FE English Evolution (Only English clubs from the permiership, championship and league 1, which is a great thing to play a proper ML with 3 divisions), WE7I Omega Patch Gold including Serie A + B, WE7I WEFantasy X Patch, and finally WE8FE World Cup Germany 2006 (The cover says Winning Eleven 60 though lol).

EDIT: Not sure if Jack reads this, dude i just found out Tranmere is in my WE6FE English version :lol:

playing pes5 again, it's great...so much better than pes2008

somebody on soccergaming has posted up a great pes5 07-08 option file with up to date kits,transfer.....great it really is

playing pes5 again, it's great...so much better than pes2008

somebody on soccergaming has posted up a great pes5 07-08 option file with up to date kits,transfer.....great it really is

Is it played with the original pes5 or a patched one?

Back
Top Bottom