Perhaps Seabass's Greatest Masterpiece ever....?

My favorite had to be WE6FE, fully patched, wendetta, my own intro video, music, all teams with proper kits, all stadiums fancied up... gameplay was great, felt very authentic, and the experience was like none other. Of course now, I don't have a PS2, or the game, or anything to bring back those gaming memories. ;( sad day for sure...

..ill always hang onto my ps2 as the best we/pes games are still on that system, and also for the memories...
I think selling old systems isnt worth the grief of missing out on those memorable games, considering you wont get much for a ps2 or any of the earlier systems.. im still hanging onto my n64 purely for the gameplay of wwf no mercy.. i still think that was the best ever wrestling game to date ;)

Anyways.. on the topic of seabass's masterpiece... i game we7int a go recently, n yes.. its my fav (even though i still believe we2007jlcc is the best polished version to date).. im sure that the pes3 equivalent was not nearly as good though... we7int(jap) is the best version. Just so smooth and responsive, since there werent nearly as many animations as today (so they dont get in the way of responsiveness etc). Also the replays ive still got saved (via x-port) are amazing.. is it me, or did it seem that we7int allowed you to score some really nice looking goals.. i think it may be the replay views also..and the smoothness of the ball movement in replays..

I have to also say, that shots looked great in we7int.. very seamless..and the ball travelled faster through the air.. which i loved... aswell as the sound of the woodwork(goal post) had an awesome crack sound to it :)

the views were better aswell :) defenders were hard to beat... and it was very easy to get a red card, if u knocked someone down... i kinda liked this.. prevents behind tackles :)

im off to do masterleague in we2007jlcc :)

I went back to playing we6fe. I'm playing it right now actually. Masterleague has 3 divisions woohoo. And i can't believe that pitches in this version are far better than the ones in all the latest versions.

Just started ML in division 3. Should be a long way till i reach division 1!

btw, (since im a bit lazy to read the entire thread :P), why do some think WE6FE is better than we7Int (jap-ntsc)??? Ive got all versions since we6. .including we6fe, and although we6fe is a great version, its quite obvious to me that we7int is of a similar build (ie. no reworked areas etc to make the game actually worse off) and is infact a more complete built up version, which not only has additional animations, but runs smoother fram-rate wise. Its after we7int, that seabass kinda of rebuilt the game (should i say, added a new kinda look n system to the game) with we8 and 9.. and then we10 came out which was slightly different again.. .

anyways, i think those who liked we6fe ( and that style of seabass system) and think its the best version, would find that we7int is even better... my view ofcourse..

aussiepesfan, i like it for one reason: it has 3 divisions in ML with division 1&2 having 16 teams each and division 3 having 8 teams. What i do not like about it is the goal-fest style.

I switched to PES3 last night and i can say i love the gameplay. Ball feels more realistic and no rails. AI and balance of the game much improved. BUT, my gripe is the ML... division 1 with 14 teams, why? and division 2 with 8 teams, again why? No more division 3. Why did they reduce the number of teams? I really don't get it. I don't like how seabass keeps chucking stuff out the game with every new release.

.. yes, a better masterleague is a definate must, and yeah.. there are many things that have dissapeared through the we/pes years which i wont ever understand.. eg. getting rid of the normal middle view which was the default view, until it was taken away after we7int... for me the perfect view (kinda between normal middle and normal far - present in we8-we2007jlcc).. and the taking away of the ability to change either shirt,shorts, or socks in kit selection (i think only present in pes6 or we10 or we10jl - cant rememeber)...
the removal of masterleage teams etc, is another weird one.. .hhmmmm

And now we have a next generation game, on a much larger gb media. Yet they still give us an awful game again missing many options. One would think with that much gb they have now they can add so many to their database from players to teams to competitions. Bah...

if there are people interested we have to do a we7int patch again, its the smallest problem, wich game is prefered??? WE6FE or we7Int, WE9? WE10?
Vote and lets see, its easy to make a dkz or PPf Patch of these games! only the rosters have to be redone´and the kits!are people interested to play one of these games fully patched??

Great Idea I've got rid of 2008 on PS3 It will never be right... Back with PS2, would be a shame to lose the two full leagues though?
I think there was a Int or WE that had more divisions I missed that one somehow!!

I would go for WE7int as it has that retro feeling to it. I would love a patch of that game with fifa commentary and kitserver!!

I have not even looked at pes2008. i m doing fantasistia mode and enjoying that but a FULL patched WE7I would be dreamy

if there are people interested we have to do a we7int patch again, its the smallest problem, wich game is prefered??? WE6FE or we7Int, WE9? WE10?
Vote and lets see, its easy to make a dkz or PPf Patch of these games! only the rosters have to be redone´and the kits!are people interested to play one of these games fully patched??

can we10 be fully patched? kits?

Seabass has promised great things for PES2009 though and has said he's going to be adding a lot of things now that the gameplay is at an acceptable level, so I'm really looking forward to seeing that.

i have got to laugh at the quote jack, gameplay in an acceptable level? are you kidding me? LOL

It was Seabass himself saying the gameplay is at an acceptable level... If my videos don't show what I think about the game nothing will...

The game isnt well ballanced, thats the problem! CPU is cheating like hell, bugs over bugs, collision with players have errors, also the reactiontime when pressing the button! So this is a very poor Beta version of a next gen Football, nothing more! But also i cant find anything superb in FIFA08, Ok EA has improved but miles away from a real simulation!

is it so hard to take a gameplay of we7int, with next gen graphics and mix it up??? I give a shit of the super KI of pes2008, its a crap cheating CPU nothing more!And the most stupid Goalies ever seen, thats why CPU can score in highest levels, because every goalie is crap(excepr cheating CPU Goalies)!

Anyway with the editing capabilities we have now (and especially if juce would give us a kitserver for tha7) we can turn we7int into something special! Imagine that gameplay with high res textures, fifa commentary, faces boots etc!

Surely yes! WE7int for the world. Best footy game ever

Kitserver 2.04 should work fine with WE7inter.

I would also go as far as suggesting a 1980es patch, maybe 1985-6 teams, that was a great world cup and an age of great football.

Back
Top Bottom