PC Gaming

Good evening guys, me again.

@bsmaff @PRO_TOO
what do you think about this one here: https://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/5463375_-tmx-pro-thrustmaster.html

What is the difference to the T150/T300? I know it is only for PC and xbox. But this is no problem, I don't have a playstation (my playstation is my bed with my women's :BOP: )

And I read that this baby here have max. 900° and the T150/T300 have 1080°. What does this exsactly mean?
It’s the angle of maximum wheel rotation!
go get the T300! And let’s keep the conversation running…. A couple of answers later and you collected that money needed.:)

It’s the angle of maximum wheel rotation!
go get the T300! And let’s keep the conversation running…. A couple of answers later and you collected that money needed.:)
Yea but, what does this mean for ACC, ETS2 and so on?
I'm not sure but I have in my car two and a half to the left and to the right rotation. So what would be better?

The thing with the TMX Pro is, it have more buttons. And this is something I wish I could have it.

770€ per month - all whats needed = there is not much cash to collect. :ROLL:

Good evening guys, me again.

@bsmaff @PRO_TOO
what do you think about this one here: https://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/5463375_-tmx-pro-thrustmaster.html

What is the difference to the T150/T300? I know it is only for PC and xbox. But this is no problem, I don't have a playstation (my playstation is my bed with my women's :BOP: )

And I read that this baby here have max. 900° and the T150/T300 have 1080°. What does this exsactly mean?

When I was looking at wheels and watching YouTube videos and reading some bits.
I never really heard the TMX Pro being mentioned much.

I have read a couple of Reddit posts and a comparison between the two, they stated the force feedback can sometimes feel a bit smoother on the TMX Pro as it is a sort of gear/belt driven hybrid.
They also said the build quality of the TMX is pretty much not of a very high standard, and everyone recommends the G29 over it due to the far superior build quality.

As for wheel rotation, never knew about it, but again it just states 900 is perfectly fine the only difference is a 1080 wheel may feel more realistic as it will turn more.
But you will never need anything more than 900.
Here is an image of a explanation of the maximum angle a 900 wheel can go, where a 1080 will go all the way.
zVF4x1Qg.jpg

Last edited:
When I was looking at wheels and watching YouTube videos and reading some bits.
I never really heard the TMX Pro being mentioned much.

I have read a couple of Reddit posts and a comparison between the two, they stated the force feedback can sometimes feel a bit smoother on the TMX Pro as it is a sort of gear/belt driven hybrid.
They also said the build quality of the TMX is pretty much not of a very high standard, and everyone recommends the G29 over it due to the far superior build quality.

As for wheel rotation, never knew about it, but again it just states 900 is perfectly find the only difference is a 1080 wheel may feel more realistic as it will turn more.
But you will never need anything more than 900.
Here is an image of a explanation of the maximum angle a 900 wheel can go, where a 1080 will go all the way.
zVF4x1Qg.jpg
Thank you so much! This explains it all. I will also watch this TMX on my list. Because it have more buttons and it comes with 3 pedals set.

The T300 is for sure really nice but it have less butons, only 2 pedals set and is a little bit more expansive.

Only I need to know is, how big are these wheels. My table is not much as big with my 32" monitor and my PC with router, keyboard, 2.1 soundboxes and mouse.
145cm x 60cm x 3,3cm thats my table

Thank you so much! This explains it all. I will also watch this TMX on my list. Because it have more buttons and it comes with 3 pedals set.

The T300 is for sure really nice but it have less butons, only 2 pedals set and is a little bit more expansive.

Only I need to know is, how big are these wheels. My table is not much as big with my 32" monitor and my PC with router, keyboard, 2.1 soundboxes and mouse.
145cm x 60cm x 3,3cm thats my table

They are not very big, and will fit on most desks easily.

The T300 only comes with 2 pedals and less buttons?
Maybe it's because I have the T300RS version which comes with 3 pedals and TBH the F1 Ferrari wheel comes with loads of buttons, but I don't ever use hardly any of them - So I wouldn't say this is probably a massive feature if it has less buttons.

The T300 is more expensive as it is belt driven.
Belt driven is superior to gear driven, hence why it is going to cost more.

TMX is the XBOX version of the T150 just like TX is the XBOX version of the T300.
TMX and T150 are gear/belt hybrid driven, whereas TX and T300 are belt driven.

Belt driven is better like bsmaff said.

They are not very big, and will fit on most desks easily.

The T300 only comes with 2 pedals and less buttons?
Maybe it's because I have the T300RS version which comes with 3 pedals and TBH the F1 Ferrari wheel comes with loads of buttons, but I don't ever use hardly any of them - So I wouldn't say this is probably a massive feature if it has less buttons.

The T300 is more expensive as it is belt driven.
Belt driven is superior to gear driven, hence why it is going to cost more.
TMX is the XBOX version of the T150 just like TX is the XBOX version of the T300.
TMX and T150 are gear/belt hybrid driven, whereas TX and T300 are belt driven.

Belt driven is better like bsmaff said.
I understand you guys trust me. If I could I would buy the T300RS with all addons.
But I have to look at my moneypocket. :CRY:

I know people have been saying for years that Denovo hinders FPS and gameplay.
Apparently the pirated version of Resident Evil Village with the DRM removed plays perfectly..

"While Resident Evil Village shines on PS5 and Xbox Series X, the PC version stumbles in a few areas – most notably with recurring stuttering issues in busier scenes. After cracking the game, pirates claim that the issue is being caused by Village's own anti-piracy DRM.

DSO Gaming reports that the piracy group, EMPRESS, has discovered the issue that was causing issues in Resident Evil Village, claiming that Capcom's own anti-tamper V3 and Denuvo V11 were the reason why the PC version was plagued with in-game stuttering.

DSO Gaming states that it played over two hours of EMPRESS' cracked version of the game and did not experience any stuttering while playing. This includes a section early in the game set in the catacombs of Castle Dimitrescu, which is known to cause widespread stuttering when killing enemies.

While this version of the game appears to offer a smoother experience, it is important to note that this is a pirated version of the game. There is currently no legal way to play a DRM-free version of Resident Evil Village on PC. While it's not clear whether it's Capcom or Denuvo's DRM (or a combination of both) that could be causing the issues, Denuvo Anti-Tamper has long been accused of causing game performance issues."

I know people have been saying for years that Denovo hinders FPS and gameplay.
Apparently the pirated version of Resident Evil Village with the DRM removed plays perfectly..

"While Resident Evil Village shines on PS5 and Xbox Series X, the PC version stumbles in a few areas – most notably with recurring stuttering issues in busier scenes. After cracking the game, pirates claim that the issue is being caused by Village's own anti-piracy DRM.

DSO Gaming reports that the piracy group, EMPRESS, has discovered the issue that was causing issues in Resident Evil Village, claiming that Capcom's own anti-tamper V3 and Denuvo V11 were the reason why the PC version was plagued with in-game stuttering.

DSO Gaming states that it played over two hours of EMPRESS' cracked version of the game and did not experience any stuttering while playing. This includes a section early in the game set in the catacombs of Castle Dimitrescu, which is known to cause widespread stuttering when killing enemies.

While this version of the game appears to offer a smoother experience, it is important to note that this is a pirated version of the game. There is currently no legal way to play a DRM-free version of Resident Evil Village on PC. While it's not clear whether it's Capcom or Denuvo's DRM (or a combination of both) that could be causing the issues, Denuvo Anti-Tamper has long been accused of causing game performance issues."
Doesn't this haopen with most games though? Youtube denuvo vs no denuvo and youll see its faster loading better fps etc.
Drm sucks how it affects performance

https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/humankind-denuvo-drm-removed-prior-to-launch

Last edited:
hey hardware folks, hey @bsmaff ,

being in in search for a decent gfx card for weeks now, to start building my sim racing computer, i got a nice offer from a guy i know from the sim racing community. he's willing to give away a 6800XT (directy bought at AMD.com) he got 2 weeks ago and that has not been used yet.
i was looking for an entry level card like the 6700XT, wich would suit my needs for sim racing at 60fps at a decent resolution. reg. price is around 480 euro and thats what i'm willing to pay atm. i'm not gonna go crazy and pay those astronomical prices that are called everywhere.

so his offer is 700 euro straight, wich would include 40 euro for his efforts. i think thats fair (in the current market situation), when looking at a AMD.com retail price of 657 euro.

the sim racing hobby and the cockpit i build plus wheel and pedal hardware were expensive investments... but why stop now, right?! ;)

na, all i want is your opinion on that card for that price. sure, NVIDIA is better, there are more powerfull cards out there... but in this situation, beeing able to get a card for nearly the retail price (for my purposes)... i think thats fair. and im freaking tempted to get it because my addiction and my craving for PC sim racing is huuuuge! :D

edit:
what i have at home:
Ryzen 5 3600
16 GB RAM (3200)
850 watts power supply

what i have in mind:
beQuiet pure base 600 for 60 euro
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II = 69 euro
be Quiet Pure Rock 2 = 33 euro
crucial P2 500GB = 51 euro

plus that 6800XT

i think thats a decent gaming setup these days for "little money" (as possible).

your opinions please! :D

Last edited:
The 6800XT is roughly on par with the 3080.

If you can get one for 700Euros then I would take it, even when they come into stock they are coming in at £900+ in the UK and the AMD branded ones are absolutely never in stock.
It is probably more than you wanted to spend, but in the days of scalping and reselling - You would be lucky to get a 6700 for that price.
+ You probably won't regret it in the long run, as means you will be able to switch the gfx settings up higher and get better FPS.

As for the rest it is a decent machine and no issues, only thing to suggest would be possibly get a 250GB SSD, so you have two.
One for the OS and applications and the other for gaming - Or get a 1TB drive if you are planning just the one - you will thank yourself later for the extra storage.

The 6800XT is roughly on par with the 3080.

If you can get one for 700Euros then I would take it, even when they come into stock they are coming in at £900+ in the UK and the AMD branded ones are absolutely never in stock.
It is probably more than you wanted to spend, but in the days of scalping and reselling - You would be lucky to get a 6700 for that price.
+ You probably won't regret it in the long run, as means you will be able to switch the gfx settings up higher and get better FPS.

As for the rest it is a decent machine and no issues, only thing to suggest would be possibly get a 250GB SSD, so you have two.
One for the OS and applications and the other for gaming - Or get a 1TB drive if you are planning just the one - you will thank yourself later for the extra storage.
thank you so much!! :APPLAUD: i do appriciate your opinion!

1000GB would be around 100 euro (thats 50 more). i want to save money here. my rough plans/thats all i will play most of the time: Windows10, ACC, maybe RaceRoom or AMS2, MS Flight Sim. (maybe some Forza5 later this year)! that should work with a 500GB nvme for now.
had a look at the P5 and better nvme from Samsung but na... its just numbers...
so why are you recommending 2x 250GB nvme?! because of the read/write traffic or the space on the nvme that is getting "weird" after some data movements (cant discribe it any better but i read about something like this)? is it better to have the OS on one chip and the data/games on another drive?! is that really necessary in 2021 with those fast nvme's?

No I was suggesting getting the 500GB for games and a 256GB boot drive for Windows.
As that would be cheaper, than a 1TB and that way you have a separate drive for games.

You will be shocked at how much space some games take up.. FS takes up about 150GB on its own.

No I was suggesting getting the 500GB for games and a 256GB boot drive for Windows.
As that would be cheaper, than a 1TB and that way you have a separate drive for games.

You will be shocked at how much space some games take up.. FS takes up about 150GB on its own.
Yeah. I checked the install sizes of the games I want to play. 150, 50, 80 plus Windows. that would fit on one 500gb drive.
why separate drives?? What’s the benefit?

Yeah. I checked the install sizes of the games I want to play. 150, 50, 80 plus Windows. that would fit on one 500gb drive.
why separate drives?? What’s the benefit?

There is not benefit, just I have always had separate drives for Windows and Games.
Back in the day of HD's it is something most people did, as it meant the drives would perform better, as less data and seeking - But in the days of SSD it would make no difference.

However since I have always done it, I still do today.

There is not benefit, just I have always had separate drives for Windows and Games.
Back in the day of HD's it is something most people did, as it meant the drives would perform better, as less data and seeking - But in the days of SSD it would make no difference.

However since I have always done it, I still do today.
got you fully here! :D i did the same with old hdd's!

ok, so i put all the hardware on a sheet and calculated the prices. including the 6800XT for 700 euro it all sums at exactly 911 euro!
and here it comes: as i am driving the Porsche 911 in ACC most of the time (99%) since i started sim racing in february/march, i see this as a sign! :LOL:

i think there is no way around it now! i just have to push through... F money!! live life!! :D

:BRMM:

hey hardware folks, hey @bsmaff ,

being in in search for a decent gfx card for weeks now, to start building my sim racing computer, i got a nice offer from a guy i know from the sim racing community. he's willing to give away a 6800XT (directy bought at AMD.com) he got 2 weeks ago and that has not been used yet.
i was looking for an entry level card like the 6700XT, wich would suit my needs for sim racing at 60fps at a decent resolution. reg. price is around 480 euro and thats what i'm willing to pay atm. i'm not gonna go crazy and pay those astronomical prices that are called everywhere.

so his offer is 700 euro straight, wich would include 40 euro for his efforts. i think thats fair (in the current market situation), when looking at a AMD.com retail price of 657 euro.

the sim racing hobby and the cockpit i build plus wheel and pedal hardware were expensive investments... but why stop now, right?! ;)

na, all i want is your opinion on that card for that price. sure, NVIDIA is better, there are more powerfull cards out there... but in this situation, beeing able to get a card for nearly the retail price (for my purposes)... i think thats fair. and im freaking tempted to get it because my addiction and my craving for PC sim racing is huuuuge! :D

edit:
what i have at home:
Ryzen 5 3600
16 GB RAM (3200)
850 watts power supply

what i have in mind:
beQuiet pure base 600 for 60 euro
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II = 69 euro
be Quiet Pure Rock 2 = 33 euro
crucial P2 500GB = 51 euro

plus that 6800XT

i think thats a decent gaming setup these days for "little money" (as possible).

your opinions please! :D
That's great. Lucky you. Race on my friend. It's a very good card, so good you will probably be bottlenecked by your cpu but you can upgrade in a few years and you will still be good with that gpu.
Hopefully you build the pc soon because i think you've had most of it in boxes for a while and you should check if all parts are in working order.
Good luck building

That's great. Lucky you. Race on my friend. It's a very good card, so good you will probably be bottlenecked by your cpu but you can upgrade in a few years and you will still be good with that gpu.
Hopefully you build the pc soon because i think you've had most of it in boxes for a while and you should check if all parts are in working order.
Good luck building
thank you so much, el!

i will have a phone call tonight with that seller to discuss details... lets see. i'll let you guys know how its evolving!

Yep Green Hell is great, I've played it a lot!

A really fantastic looking one on the horizon that I'm working with is:

looks good too... what i am asking myself all the time: so many games on PC... and lets just take the last 2 survial games we posted here, who's got time for all that!? :LOL: its hard for me to find time to just play like 3 games intensivly.

edit:

looks good too... what i am asking myself all the time: so many games on PC... and lets just take the last 2 survial games we posted here, who's got time for all that!? :LOL: its hard for me to find time to just play like 3 games intensivly.

edit:

That is the exact reason why I don't tend to play many survival games.
I have tried a few and the last really good one was Valheim, but that could be played for just an hour or so at a time.
DayZ was the last one I played but that was absolutely years ago, during the massive hype of the game when Epoch was released and I spent probably a few hundred hours playing that.

But games like that now, I just don't have the time.
7 Days to Die, just seems to go on and on and on, and IMO isn't even that great.
The DayZ which is available on all systems, is still not IMO as good as the Epoch mod.

However it is about finding one you enjoy, as there is just so many.
Quite a lot of people play Rust, SCUM and there are a few others - Like Forest is meant to be really good for a single player experience.

small update on my gaming PC build: had a lenghty and very nice phone call with the guy selling a new RX6800XT last saturday. we chatted all stuff sim racing and finally came to an agreement. the card should arrive at my playce by the end of the week. :APPLAUD:
i ordered the missing hardware: the MSI mainboard (Tomahawk max2), CPU cooler (BQ pure rock2 black), 500GB nvme (Crucial P2) and the case (BQ pure base 600). those 4 components are only 211 euro these days!
so the plan is to build the computer next weekend. i rearanged my sim racing garage (the room where my cockpit sits) this weekend (moved some furniture and the rig itself) and now its looking much better. more space for friends to sit by and watch me driving, more focus on the rig itself when you enter the room (garage). ;)
will get myself 12 month of xbox live later this week to convert it to UGP for a year. around 50 euro for a year aint that bad. its mainly for playing MS Flight Sim at the moment.

edit: keys... those damn keys... :D MMOGA is fine for ordering cheap keys to be used in steam!? i'm planning to play MS flight sim via UGP, so thats covered.
but a want to buy ACC (plus DLC) and AMS2 for my sim racing needs. guess im good with those 2 for a while.
by the end of the year i want to have a look at Forza5 but thats it essentially waht ai want to play right now. ok, some esports boxing alpha if possible... :D
edit: aaaaaand FIFA16 modded and stuff, for sure! i forgot that one! :D

driving, flying, football! i'm such a simple person! :LOL:

Last edited:
small update on my gaming PC build: had a lenghty and very nice phone call with the guy selling a new RX6800XT last saturday. we chatted all stuff sim racing and finally came to an agreement. the card should arrive at my playce by the end of the week. :APPLAUD:
i ordered the missing hardware: the MSI mainboard (Tomahawk max2), CPU cooler (BQ pure rock2 black), 500GB nvme (Crucial P2) and the case (BQ pure base 600). those 4 components are only 211 euro these days!
so the plan is to build the computer next weekend. i rearanged my sim racing garage (the room where my cockpit sits) this weekend (moved some furniture and the rig itself) and now its looking much better. more space for friends to sit by and watch me driving, more focus on the rig itself when you enter the room (garage). ;)
will get myself 12 month of xbox live later this week to convert it to UGP for a year. around 50 euro for a year aint that bad. its mainly for playing MS Flight Sim at the moment.

edit: keys... those damn keys... :D MMOGA is fine for ordering cheap keys to be used in steam!? i'm planning to play MS flight sim via UGP, so thats covered.
but a want to buy ACC (plus DLC) and AMS2 for my sim racing needs. guess im good with those 2 for a while.
by the end of the year i want to have a look at Forza5 but thats it essentially waht ai want to play right now. ok, some esports boxing alpha if possible... :D
edit: aaaaaand FIFA16 modded and stuff, for sure! i forgot that one! :D

driving, flying, football! i'm such a simple person! :LOL:

Exciting times, wish you the best of luck! Take pictures of your build once done. I want to build one but I'm a chicken / and waiting for prices to eventually come down a bit

Def do gamepass! And not just for FS, there are so many games for PC there (including EA play), . I think you like Sim Racers, but dont sleep on Forza Horizon 4 for a laid back , fantastic more arcady game (and eventually FH5 in a few months)

Exciting times, wish you the best of luck! Take pictures of your build once done. I want to build one but I'm a chicken / and waiting for prices to eventually come down a bit

Def do gamepass! And not just for FS, there are so many games for PC there (including EA play), . I think you like Sim Racers, but dont sleep on Forza Horizon 4 for a laid back , fantastic more arcady game (and eventually FH5 in a few months)
Thx. sure, pictures are coming.

I have the disc of Forza horizon 4 for Xbox at Home. only box game I ever bought physically. I own Forza Motorsport 7 digitally. That’s it Xbox wise.
yeah. I’ll get Xbox gold for a year and convert that into GPU.

oh those racing sims, I just can’t wait. still need to tell my PS4 guys (I drive with) that I’ll be leaving soon. :ANX:

I’ll get Xbox gold for a year and convert that into GPU.
This works up to 3 years which is the best value if you plan to use it that long :). Can get XBL codes from CDKeys then use the offer to upgrade.

thanks @rojofa thats the plan. will get only 12 month for now... and convert.

quick question regarding the RAM: i habe a single 16GB DDR4 3000 at home... thats what i wanted to start with. sure there are some differences vs. dual channel ram but for a start, its ok, right!?
the option would be to get an offer i just found this morning:

Crucial Ballistix BL2K8G32C16U4B 3200 MHz, DDR4, DRAM, Desktop Gaming Speicher Kit, 16GB (8GB x2), CL16, Schwarz für 67 Euro.​

so, going single channel with my 16GB RAM for now or spending some more on dual channel setup? guess i could cope with a few fps less for now (a couple of weeks). i could then go 2x16GB later, when there is an offer and be even safer for the future.
whats your opinion guys?

Damnit, if I had known that consoles don't support 21:9 aspect ratio, I wouldn't have bought one(my first ever console in whole life, LOL).
I'll sell it ASAP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom