Nintendo DS / 3DS / Wii / Wii U

Re: Nintendo Wii

Its the 20th now and they still havent got the new batch of consoles in.

I'm pretty sure they do. Play.com and Amazon had stock today morning.
eBuyer had about 55 yesterday.
GAMEs around the country are getting new stock in everyday I think.

I really, really want one. I must have money to burn but the adverts really make me want one. Somebody tell me the best games you can get for it (I'll tell you now though, I'm not big on Zelda).

Then there's nothing bar Wii Sports worth getting, and that comes with it not to mention it really is a multiplayer game.

Zelda's great tho...

I really, really want one. I must have money to burn but the adverts really make me want one. Somebody tell me the best games you can get for it (I'll tell you now though, I'm not big on Zelda).

Never really a big fan of Zelda but i love this one Wii sports is great fun but boxing kills me everytime. Got Red steel and monkey ball but i'm saving them for xmas.

No Mario or Metroid till Christmas 07:

Reliable sources close to Nintendo have told CVG that Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption on Wii, and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on DS will not see light of day until Christmas 2007, which could mean anything from October to December.

CVG called Nintendo about the delays, and was told us: "We never confirmed a date for Super Mario Galaxy, but I can confirm that Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 and Phantom Hourglass will all release in 2007. We can't confirm an exact release date for any of these titles at this time."

This is disappointing news for Nintendo fans, but it's not all bad. The Q1 2007 release lists for the DS (see it here) and Wii (here) boast some great titles.

We just hope that Nintendo can get enough titles out to keep Wii Remotes and touch screens busy over the typically quiet summer period.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=152528?cid=otc-rss&attr=cvg-general-rss&skip=yes

Apaarently Rayman is meant to be very good. I foyu don't like it, you could always sell it on eBay Mr. Bauer. Hope you find stock, I would say phone u your local GAME shops.

Like Jack asked are there any good games for it yet besides zelda? Been reading the reviews over at eurogamer but most of the time theyve been 6/10 and saying they are nothing special.

If your buyin a Wii for a whole new game of outstanding quality and you dont like Zelda, I'd say move along........... I have Zelda for my Cube and that will keep me happy, there is nothing else on the Wii's release list I really need to play. When I got my XB360 at launch, it was PGR3 that got me, it was a game I really wanted to play, the Wii has Zelda with it's whole new control system, but I CAN play Zelda on my Cube, so I didnt think the extra 180 for a machine was worth it.

Rayman actually appeals to me, I loved the first PS2 one and I would have finished it if there weren't so many great games coming out in the months afterwards (FreQuency had me playing for hours a day solidly for six months, what an experience that was).

At the moment, with all of the Christmas-present-buying, I might have to wait until the sales, unfortunately. But I will grab one, the control system looks amazing. I'd rather have next-gen gameplay than next-gen graphics.

By the way the browsers up on the wi now and must say it works well and quickly. Youtube videos work fine aswell.

Just got my console today. Whoo Hoo!
I'd tell you more but my arm is killing me. :lol:

I'm guessing Game is the best bet, they seem to have recived more consoles than anywhere else. A few shops in my area were saying that they have pretty much filled all the pre-order allocation. So consoles that go in will start to go on sale to the gp. :D

Last edited:

Why in the bloddy hell is Nintendo AGAIN droughting it's console RIGHT after it's launch?! this is disgusting. I'm literally buying OLD GC games now because I know NOTHING good is coming out until the summer? Ohh well THANK GOD for the 360 and lost Planet etc...

Remind me again what deluge of amazing games the 360 had at launch.

:applause: :applause:

This is my thoughts exactly, I have heard so many comments that the Wii's launch titles were really piss poor and mainly coming form people that are 360 lovers. This is one of the reasons I sold mine, the games in the last twelve months have only started to get strong recently. The launch titles were shocking apart from Kameo and couple of others.

Why in the bloddy hell is Nintendo AGAIN droughting it's console RIGHT after it's launch?! this is disgusting. I'm literally buying OLD GC games now because I know NOTHING good is coming out until the summer? Ohh well THANK GOD for the 360 and lost Planet etc...
What did the X360 have at launch that was worth getting? Just PGR3 as far as I remember.

What did the X360 have at launch that was worth getting? Just PGR3 as far as I remember.

Yep and that was nowt new, more like PGR 2.5
Had the 360 a year now and still waiting to be blown away like i was the first time i played Mario 64 and Zelda..

Oh by the way Merry Xmas everyone

Last edited:

do they have any footie games in plan? considering to get one but only if they right games are on the way

Re: Nintendo DS

This DS thing is great, im thinking of buying PES6 for this, is it worth getting or is there better football game for DS?perhaps fifa. Is PES6 DS really like ISSPro on PSX? maybe also Metroid Prime Hunters is worth to get...Rented NewSuperMarioBrothers(ok game) and Electroplankton(just for curiosity):) wish there would be more options). Any absolute must have games i should get?

DS games i have:
42 all-time classics
NSMB *rent
Electroplankton *rent

Last edited:

I guess now they are starting to use stylus more in sports games, there is Rafa Nadal Tennis coming where you hit the ball with stylus i just hope they would make football game that uses touch screen on its gameplay: passes, shots ect.

I have WE DS, and its simply too easy.... thats it's main fault, I would compare it too ISS PE, tis a great game, just you cant select difficulty and thus its much too easy.........

Please let me know how Rocky, cause I'm 63 matches in, won all, scored 306 goals and conceded 26 I think.

Back
Top Bottom