[Next Gen] Fifa 14 - General Discussion

Got the sack for swearing too much. Even though I beat Liverpool 2-1 at Anfield with a wonder strike. Wanyama is a beast on this game.

Only Palace wanted me so Ive had to re-start.

Exerted pressure and forced Sidwell into the mistake, the crowd is amazing!

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?res...99&authkey=!ANxhn4CAgy6vlTE&ithint=video,.mp4

These do seem better than CG. I find the animations to be more fluid without skipping or jerkiness and less bouncy.

Hmm...

I want a PS4 now :(

Last edited:
These do seem better than CG. I find the animations to be more fluid without skipping or jerkiness and less bouncy.

Hmm...

I want a PS4 now :(

Mate you know of my love for Pro Evo (not recently though)

This is seriously incredible once you get used to it, the players now feel different to control, foot planting, inertia and correct foot usage, its a joy to buy new players in career mode now.

Yeah I know.

Is this due to changes in sliders or does it play that way by default?

I play pretty much on default too. I'm enjoying it so much that I've been reluctant to alter anything. The only changes I made was a slight increase in first touch error and the power bar. But it's great, turning at full speed with someone like Yaya Toure sees him properly digging his feet into the ground and shuffling backwards while trying to shift his body weight. Do the same with Navas and he changes direction so much faster. Players really feel different according to body size and stats.

Yeah I play on default sliders and normal game speed as well. Everything is great in my opinion and doesn't need tweaking.

Only thing I don't like is the fact some adjusting camera settings doesn't seem to have an effect in some stadiums.

Pretty certain it was for fixing technical issues with the X1 version, which is why we didn't get an update on the PS4.

Thanks.

Anyone seen how Living worlds is different from the trailers? For Eg..in the trailer you can clearly see the This Is Anfield sign but that entrance is nowhere to be found in the game..same goes for Allianz Stadium and some other stadium. The game is better than CG in my opinion but it seem that part of living world is missing and precision movement such as foot planting is not fully implemented

I play pretty much on default too. I'm enjoying it so much that I've been reluctant to alter anything. The only changes I made was a slight increase in first touch error and the power bar. But it's great, turning at full speed with someone like Yaya Toure sees him properly digging his feet into the ground and shuffling backwards while trying to shift his body weight. Do the same with Navas and he changes direction so much faster. Players really feel different according to body size and stats.

Quick question Suuuuupertalk...What level do you plan on? World Class, Legendary, or which one?

Yeah I play on default sliders and normal game speed as well. Everything is great in my opinion and doesn't need tweaking.

Only thing I don't like is the fact some adjusting camera settings doesn't seem to have an effect in some stadiums.

Thanks.

What level do you plan on? World Class or Legendary?

Anyone seen how Living worlds is different from the trailers? For Eg..in the trailer you can clearly see the This Is Anfield sign but that entrance is nowhere to be found in the game..same goes for Allianz Stadium and some other stadium. The game is better than CG in my opinion but it seem that part of living world is missing and precision movement such as foot planting is not fully implemented

That's strange, I get the Anfield sign in mine. It seems exactly like it is in the trailers.

Had an annoying big just now, promoted a youth player to the squad. But when I play him he has no legs. They're invisible.

Edit
Picture Link added
https://pic.twitter.com/oKHuIxeb6c

oKHuIxeb6c

Last edited:
Next gen plays great both with sliders designed to better fit manual controls and with default settings. I've actually now returned from using sliders to just playing with default settings, with semi/assisted controls, Normal gamespeed, on World Class, and it's great.

There's still issues, and I might tweak things slightly to account for my defensive woes (IMO the CPU's ability to retain possession in the attacking third is a bit OP), but next gen FIFA plays the best football straight out of the box BY FAR.

Probably the best thing I can say is that while for years now I've hated playing with the best teams in FIFA because of how fast the game plays - my CMs have always been with lower league teams - my next gen CMs have been with Spurs and Chelsea so far and I've yet to feel compelled to start a lower league CM.

With this as the first installment of a new console cycle, we could be in for a real treat this gen.

I'm playing on World Class on normal speed, semi controls with manual through ball. It's kicking my ass :P

That's awesome man. :BOP: Thanks for the info...I'm definitely going to give FIFA 14 a go...But gotta say...I was so impressed with the PES 2014 demo on PS3, that I'm definitely looking forward to seeing their FOX engine on Next Gen...Just glad that there is two futbol options on the market. But more excited that I don't need to re-invest in a PS3 for PES 2014, but can stick to FIFA 14 on the PS4... Next gen for the win! :BOP:

Back
Top Bottom