New Kits

loop_01.jpg

Ugly!

OPM said:
Sparta Prague do actually get a NEW kit...woha :lol:

Away!

I really like it, I wonder if they'll keep the same home shirt again for another season :lmao:

good pic of the colour of Arsenal's new away kit

arsenalaway051qv.jpg

OPM said:
Sparta Prague do actually get a NEW kit...woha :lol:

SpartaPragueSuppTeeASS0506.gif

Away!
Seems rather daft having maroon stripes on it considering the home kit is maroon :lol:

On the English SubsideSports website the Sparta Prague shirt is called "05-06 Sparta Prague Away Supporters Shirt" any reason why they might have added the 'Supporters Shirt' part?

Another Chelsea pic:
tlm-a1.jpg

Yeah tis rather strange that, and oh look Chelsea's kit will have white socks! :mrgreen:

we can see this kit on the latest we9 video, lampard is shoting a free kick we can clearly see it, but that´s for sure they´ll have a all blue set, just in case they play against arsenal at the highbury

Considering that image isn't on the website anywhere, can you show me where it originated please?

Or for those of you who couldn't be bothered...

Marseille home
OM_REP1_AH1644.jpg

Marseille away
OM_REP2_AH1634.jpg

Marseille third
OM_REP3SP_AH264.jpg

I need a sickbag for that last one!

The away one isn't too bad but the colour on that third kit, looks like dysentery beige!

And I thought Brizzle City's new away kit was bad!

psycho7 said:
The away one isn't too bad but the colour on that third kit, looks like dysentery beige!

And I thought Brizzle City's new away kit was bad!

Yes, i don't like away because of the line on the side and third could have been splendid all in dark blue. :(

Back
Top Bottom