New Kits

dh1875 said:
0,,10412~589829,00.jpg

not our best kit

I'm not too sure about the shorts though,looks like Mikel needs some breathing air underneath.LoL!
icon10.gif

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
Yes.. :roll: They used to make only Boxing clothes...

is it cause they offered them a better contract or cause diadora cancelled their old one?

cause...sunderland was the same change...but because of strange reasons :-S

I bet a fiver that West Brom suddenly change their kit the way things are going! :lol:

WTF is going on with Diadora? :|

Likewise with the stripes in the middle of kits?
Dortmund, Rangers, PSG, Juventus away and now Auxerre

:: JJ :: said:
LOL what a pansy! :lmao:

Here's another to laugh at - Bristol City away kit, omfg! :lol:
cityawayshirt2hg.jpg

That Hansa home kit looks very similar to their home kit from 1998! :mrgreen:

that kit is an absolute disgrace, i dont even think i'd buy it if it was westbroms new away kit. How the hell can they use that as a kit. wat possesed the kit designer to bring that shite out, he must b a bristol rovers fan. Feel sorry 4 bristol city fans.i think cityfan will b goin mad.

You should have seen what they were going to have for the home kit, until the fans complained! :mrgreen:

The away kit looks like a white kit that has had tea thrown all over it! :lol:

Beige and sky blue do not go together at all!

This was what Brizzle City's home jersey was gonna be! :lol:

0,,10327%7E553599,00.jpg

It got changed to this...

0,,10327~564214,00.jpg

If I remember right the gasmen had an awful pink shirt to as an april fool's but the fans liked it so much they actually released it :(

Genk
1314hk.jpg

Leverkusen third in true Adidas pub team stylee! :mrgreen:

curswine said:
If I remember right the gasmen had an awful pink shirt to as an april fool's but the fans liked it so much they actually released it :(

I'm sure it was actually Bristol Rovers that had the pink kit...

Do they come round to your house wearing brown overcoats wanting to check your gas meter? :lol:

LOL yeah I thought ya quoted my post about the Brizzle City kits, ah well, I blame the alcohol intake I've had today for not reading properly again :lol:

Dortmund's kit looks strange with the black stripe on the back and white numbers. If the away kit is going to be the home inverted, what the hell would they wear against a black and yellow striped team? :mrgreen:

Hello everyone here of the images of the new shirt of Bordeaux wine with the shorts and the socks (this shirt there is the third) the colors for the quoted home a little higher are identical it is seuleument necessary to replace the color kaki by the color of the home (bleu.marine dark). If a kitmaker can occupy they of them will be sympathetic, thank you to give me an answe:

The colour of that Bordeaux kit looks like dung! :x

What is it with teams and brown/beige away kits this year? :eh: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom