New Kits

New Preston North End home...

0,,10362~584924,00.jpg

What is that colour on the bordeux away kit??? Slate Dark Military Green?? And I thought football teams must have a home and away kit of opposite contrasts?

phrase said:
What is that colour on the bordeux away kit??? Slate Dark Military Green?? And I thought football teams must have a home and away kit of opposite contrasts?
Not always. Try telling that to some teams who seem to have home and away kits that clash with each other!

By the way that is the third kit as far as I know, the away kit will be white with navy blue trim.

soccer.com

i guess they'll only update after they officialy presented it.but those are 100% confirmed and real.

Well that Liverpool away jersey is definitely OFFICIAL, they wore it at the Racecourse today.

any of you got that newcastle drawing / picture taht was posted here months ago?

it was the new away strip i think, in two sort of green shades.i can't seem to find it anymore.

The Madrid kits look pretty poor I think, they hardly ever have a change in them, not even a different colour under the sleeve, nothing. Just all white all the time, the only noticable changes on the Madrid kit is the lettering on the back and sometimes the air ventalation system underneath the arms.
All in all, Madrid kit = pathetic attempt.

the lettering on tha back of the kit is very poor aswell.
i also agree about the same every year plain white, i know teams have their traditional colours but they never try new patterns or anything.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I prefer the numbers and letters off the previous Real Madrid kit. :)

LOL I posted that a few pages ago, it's a disaster, very 90's! :lol:

Fact: Vandanel make SHITE jerseys, the material is SHITE, the stitching is SHITE and all in all they feel like SHITE!

I have an away top very similar to than from about 1990 LOL and they're expecting people to pay 40 quid for it

seems like their WC2006 home jersey though no national team using Nike has turned to the new template yet.

This would be an ugly kit.
Thanks arsenal for wearing this shite in our place ;)

Guingamp home... i like it... sad they're on Ligue2... their kits is really better than Le mans (pff) Troyes and Nancy.

173517658.jpg

I can bet Le mans will be relegated again ;)

Back
Top Bottom