New Kits

Anyone heard anything about Charlton Athletic? We should be getting new Joma kits, home, away and GKs.

Nurnberg Away Goalie

n1.jpg

n4.jpg

home lettering (fuck the white, i want red back!)

n2.jpg

Yeah, those Wolfsburg ones are definitely fake, the real ones were posted about 10 pages back I think.

psycho7 said:
More...
0,,10339~569988,00.jpg

"I wish I hadn't have downed them 8 cans of White Lightning last night, I'm fookin pissed like!

Look at those eyes, did he smoked a joint? :lmao:

looks like nike is going to make their mark on each of their jerseys by adding an outline beneath the shoulders!

I'm confused, the real madrid shirt on the adidas website still has the old lettering http://www.thestore.adidas.com/cgi-bin/adilive/b2c/index.w?promo=usperhmn&strCountry=us&strBrand=performance&lpos=Header&lid=Store&parameter='The%20Store'

sonnysan said:
looks like nike is going to make their mark on each of their jerseys by adding an outline beneath the shoulders!

That is what we call a template my friend.Its pretty much this upcoming season's template.Just to let in a slip from Nike Headquaters,they are gonna change all of their kits after this coming season,from the current dri-fit ones to a new and better material called the sphere-technology.Its better in letting sweat escape and keeps the shirt largely dry.This sphere range is already available in the market in all types of tops catered mostly to running and tennis.

porto away and home are great - much better than last season.

1860 is white i think, as they said they will have the white 3rd from last season as away - seems like they got the new design anyway.

Hmm that Barça away kit looks familiar :roll:

And also wrong thread, this is about new real-life kits.

Back
Top Bottom