HOME

yeni_forma1.jpg

AWAY 1
yeni_forma2.jpg

AWAY 2
yeni_forma3.jpg

01072005yenniforma001%20copy.jpg

Last edited:
white kit for away was better , i didnt liked the away kit this year, but the home kit is good

Sporting Clube de Portugal centenary kits

Home:
20445.jpg

Home STROMP version:
20444.jpg

GKs:
20447.jpg

20446.jpg

...and they will use one black like that 2 ones.

P.S.: Sporting wouldn't have away kit this year, they will only play with Home and Stromp versions.

Ugly kits as always... :lmao:

Fenerbahce probably changed the picture to make me look like a bigger twat \\:o/

Chelsea real pic (bad light i think)...

West Ham away

shit gk...

SPiTFiRE[NN] said:
Sporting Clube de Portugal centenary kits
P.S.: Sporting wouldn't have away kit this year, they will only play with Home and Stromp versions.[/b]

Ugly kits as always... :lmao:
What if they play Setúbal or Rio Ave, who both wear green and white stripes (therefore kit clash)? :lol:

gonna get one chelsea strip, west ham looks nice, manure is fugly.

thanks for those pics m8.

psycho7 said:
What if they play Setúbal or Rio Ave, who both wear green and white stripes (therefore kit clash)? :lol:

they gonna use long sleeve keeper kits :mrgreen:

psycho7 said:

I don't know, bu they will lose agaisnt Rio Ave and Setúbal as always... :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL they might just dig out the bright green away kit from last season for those matches :lol:

Or make the other team wear their away kit at home.

Whatever way those SCP kits are FUGLY!!! :shock:

"Os equipamentos do Centenário marcam com dignidade, tradição e muito bom gosto, uma temporada única na vida do Sporting."

Translation:

"The equipments for centenray, make with honour, tradiction, and with much pleasure one season unique in Sporting's life."

Source: ttp://www.sporting.pt/Clube/Centenario/Centenario_equipamentos.asp

Honour? Where? Much Pleasure? Where? LOL They had winning nothing in 18 years... :lmao: The international major trophy that they have is a European Cup of Cups... lol

Last edited:
i like the new style adidas collars.

bit of a mix of crew neck n v neck.....very interesting

^^^^^and since when has geoff horsefield played for PSG?? hahahahahaa

seen the new milan and real shirts on the shop here in nuremberg today.

love the milan one, the printed "A.C. Milan" in the back of the collar looks great, very nice kit.too bad they only had small sizes...:)

OPM said:
seen the new milan and real shirts on the shop here in nuremberg today.

love the milan one, the printed "A.C. Milan" in the back of the collar looks great, very nice kit.too bad they only had small sizes...:)

Bastard!!! They dont sell them here until August!!!!!!!!!

Milanista said:
Bastard!!! They dont sell them here until August!!!!!!!!!

crazy stuff :D maybe it's because adidas central is here. ;)

but look forward to it, beautiful kit.

Back
Top Bottom