New Kits

curswine said:
Porto
porto13en.jpg

porto20jy.jpg
It's basically the same as Atlético Madrid, but with blue instead of red!

lol. checked ebay.can't find any new milan kits!

i think i'm gonna get one and sell it on ebay...lol :D

Milanista said:
How is it possible to have a back sponsor?

they write the name above and put the number under...with original nike font...lol...looks strange.but they did the last years allready.so does benfia, sporting, etc....

ROTFL :lmao:

Isn't XXL?

Curswine and psycho7, that FêCêPê shirt will be propably a bit fake, 'cuz this year, Nike logo will navy blue instead red.

Anyone know a site that sells that new Juve home kit?..now is a good time to buy my first shirt, it looks fantastic!

does anyone know how to enter to wekel.net, it asks a password??
help is needed...

OPM, maybe you can help me with these.

vfl1.jpg
vfl4.jpg

Are they the new Wolfsburg strips? They have a kinda fake feel to them and I'm sure I sure you or someone else post the new VfL kit eariler in the thread - the one with new numbers and green away instead of last seasons yellow.

Also, is this Werder's new home?
bremen0506.jpg

Neither club websites seem to have any new strip in and you seem to have your finger on the Bundesliga pulse more so than I do, so to speak. ;)

Cheers

those wolfsburg ones are fake, they just signed a contract with nike last season for 3 or 4 years.

bremen is unsure, rumors saying it is the real one, but then nobody really knows...

Wolfsburg ones look fake, although the Werder one does look geniune.

Thanks man.

Those Wölfe ones are terrible fakes :lol:

Yeah they are wearing Nike next season, home kit is the same as 04/05, away kit uses the latest Nike "pub team style" template.

They've got new numbering as well, haven't they?

Frankfurt home, apologies if already been posted (by OPM? ;))
290056.jpg

Yeah they'll be using the standard Nike Total 90 numbering this time, instead of the stencil-like font.

psycho7 said:
Those Wölfe ones are terrible fakes :lol:

Yeah they are wearing Nike next season, home kit is the same as 04/05, away kit uses the latest Nike "pub team style" template.

lol, like walsall, rochdale, southend and aberdeen :lol:

I've heard that Werder Bremen will be using green and orange halves next season but I don't know what design. That picture is a fake.

LOL Southend, *cough* 2-0 *cough* :lmao:

I see Darlo have shown their new kits
0,,10339~569985,00.jpg

Chav mannequins? :lol:

And I found this - gawd it is soooooooooo 90's!
Strip%20002.jpg

More...
0,,10339~569988,00.jpg

"I wish I hadn't have downed them 8 cans of White Lightning last night, I'm fookin pissed like!

0,,10339~569987,00.jpg

"I got no hands cos they caught me stealing that bag of 76p oven chips in Lidl's"

More pics of the Sunderland kit, it's that Welsh geezer Carl Robinson innit! :mrgreen:
homekitfront2005-7.jpg

homekitback2005-7.jpg

Looks like someone's nicked his boots! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom