acmilan05067zb.jpg

real madrid

realmadridhome7wr.jpg

realshort8xr.jpg

realmadridaway7kb.jpg

beckham236ww.jpg

zidane53na.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like some kits are reverting to their older designs, eg PSG with the wide centre stripe and AC Milan getting narrow stripes again.
Interesting- lower case font on the Madrid shirts :-k

the milan's shirt is very good. the however important is that play with the white shorts. the black ones besides not traditional, take bad luck (2000/2001, 2001/2002, 2004/2005)

The Real Madrid numbers and letters it's make on Photoshop, look it's the same back pictures.
Now, i don't it's by Adidas or a fake.
and it's strange with Siemens without "Mobile". :roll:

Siemens recently gave up their mobile phone branch, sold it to an upcoming asian business if I remember correctly. Though their mobile phones will still be sold with their name for some years, I doubt they would Siemens would still promote them.

oh,

so opel forces milan to represent their new cars every year .. :D

I think original Opel is much better then these zeriva and meriva crap, old days......

ThomasGOAL said:
The Real Madrid numbers and letters it's make on Photoshop, look it's the same back pictures.
Now, i don't it's by Adidas or a fake.
and it's strange with Siemens without "Mobile". :roll:

look carefully. not same back pictures.
and siemens is correct .... like olympiacos's new home kit

sorry 4 my bad english

Last edited by a moderator:
At least juventus changes the style of their black and white kit. Like the changing of sizes in the stripes. Yet Milan has had the same kit for the past 105 years.

What about the nets of 2003, or the thick lines of 2001, or the fading lines of 2005??? Juve have been the same, black stripes.....

red and black lines are its traditional colours and style, why would they change? We didnt need to steal our style from newcastle or Notts County.

Last edited:
mmmmm.....he does not convince me too much
you look below .the images are different
the outside black line is longer in the first image and the red one does not touch the sleeve
0506acmilanhss2se9dw.jpg

acmilan05067zb3fp.jpg

I think these images are fakes but reproduce exactly the future uniform

maybe they're both real but just different sizes, hence the reason why they have different stripe amounts and lengths.

Middlesbrough going for a mock umbro look
17rh.jpg

15fi.jpg

Everscum
header2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom