New Kits

ClassicD said:
celtichome05068zv.jpg

This kit looks sweet, would be nice if nike were really making this kit for Celtic.

=======

Suprised manufacturors are revealing new kits.

Hearts have signed a deal with Hummel to provide their kits from next season. Seems like a step down from Reebok. However, at least they get to vote how their kit looks...

0,,10289~552390,00.jpg

The 4 choices.

ClassicD said:
Is this the T90 template or is this slightly different?
KEL made a mock for PES4 almost exactly like this except the mesh part was all white.

Last edited:
It's the total 90 template, it's only a drawing of what it looks like not an actual official release.

I have Marcel's kit, his was based on Inter's CL jersey so while it had similarities it's not quite the same (the back was completely white, for example).

My mock also had the sides meshes blank.

Perhaps I will make it look more like this drawing.

Anybody here who has the new England HOME top L/S?

That Ajax kit looks exactly the same as this seasons, last season and the season before.....with just a few little changes. People are getting scammed.

Stringer Bell said:
That Ajax kit looks exactly the same as this seasons, last season and the season before.....with just a few little changes. People are getting scammed.

There is like those of the Real Madrid, which on having had such a definite style cannot innovate, thing that they do in other kits, like 2nd, 3rd, etc...

Hearts kit is a definate step down Reebok kits are some of the best but next seasons design dont look quite so good.

Perth Glory (Australia)

Stringer Bell said:

it's rather due to the fact that the design is pretty much traditionally the same.

This kit confuses me as to wether Chelsea are sticking with the same design for another season and just changing sponsors or if they have just made this kit up to show off?

curswine said:
This kit confuses me as to wether Chelsea are sticking with the same design for another season and just changing sponsors or if they have just made this kit up to show off?

So thats the new Chelsea kit, it doesn't look that good.

Thanks to Boys-san

Barca home = red short
Barca away = shirt green light and yellow, short blue
Juve away = shirt red
Man Utd away = blue
PSG home = blue more light and red

curswine said:

i hope it's just a sponsor presentation kit

ThomasGOAL said:
Thanks to Boys-san

Barca home = red short
Barca away = shirt green light and yellow, short blue
Juve away = shirt red
Man Utd away = blue
PSG home = blue more light and red

Need wait new Nike design (Man utd away blue and Juve away red)

manutdrubentus4jb.jpg

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
The kit has the new (retro) badge on it. Unless Umbro change the kit design, it will be the same next season. Hopefully Adidas will have something decent the year after.

I doubt Chelsea FC will wear the same HOME kits for three seasons.

The new Hearts strip is bloody ugly, massive stepdown from there current one, I wonder if the fans will buy it :p

Back
Top Bottom