New Kits

That is last seasons Urawa shirt, their current one is that Man Utd rip off kit you can see on the last pages. Just a warning that all the shirts that guy is selling are fake.

Newcastle Official pics (looks crap imo, the old one was much better, the gold? Northern Rock logo lets it down.)

163000_B.jpg

163004_B.jpg

163006_B.jpg

Rangers & Newcastle new shirts look nice i think, very easy on the eye in my opinion.

But the West Ham one, jesus wept.

well, the Newcastle one doesn`t look that bad. But I don`t understand much of the new reebok design, kinda strange sleeves IMO

Marseille Home : Adidas Apolo Template
AC Milan Home : Adidas Premio Template
Ajax Home : Adidas Premio Template

You can check this template's detail's on Adidas site. ;)

curswine said:
Milan is Premio in design but it looks as though it uses an Apolo collar.

Yes, you are right. Like Real Madrid's this season kits. Based on Ezeiza Template but using Shark Template collar. :)

By the way, I have seen your FIFA 05 kits in SG forum. I hope to see you in PES Community too.

S[H said:
adow11]wtf is on milan banner, zafira???

Yes.

I am afraid that my graphical talents only extend to that crappy game and the kit making is more artistic than PES4 so once EA change templates to a shitty design you might well see me making kits for PES.

Crystal Palace centenary

1442_B.jpg

curs, I think you'll find PES kits are easier as they are lower res, so you can get away with more! Must do if some people like my kits ;)
any pics of the Palace shorts\socks?
and noted, Villa are Hummel now, remember?

Last edited:
So I'm guessing that Chelsea will use this template too when they go with Adidas.

RuneEdge said:
So I'm guessing that Chelsea will use this template too when they go with Adidas.
Chelsea are still using Umbro next season, it will be the 2006-2007 season they begin with Adidas I think. By that time there will no doubt be a new 'template' for their kits.

I doubt that. 06/07 is only 2 seasons away and Milan are gonna use this template atleast until 2007.

How do you know that? The current Adidas template (this season's, not the ones shown for next) were only introduced last summer i.e. they're only being used for one season, it's very probable that this lot will be the same.

Interestingly enough I think Nike are keeping the Total 90 design for next year.

Fair enough. You have a point. But just cuz one template is used for one season, it doesnt mean ALL of their templates will be used for the same length of time.

I can't think of any exception to the rule though, when a sport manufacturer introduces a new template, it usually follows that all teams using their kits update to the new template. Anyway we'll see at the time, supposedly the new Celtic home for next season:

celtichome05068zv.jpg

curswine said:
I am afraid that my graphical talents only extend to that crappy game and the kit making is more artistic than PES4 so once EA change templates to a shitty design you might well see me making kits for PES.

great news ;)

Back
Top Bottom