New Kits

Nazzo..can u please delete one of your similar posts? The new man united away kit is definitely gonna be italy blue just like a few seasons back.I read it on our official website a while back.

new Egypt

2902958070.jpg

new Senegal

200348936.jpg

new Saudi Arabia

1521106967.jpg

:rolleyes:

Galatasaray New Away and Goalie kit,

kits.jpg

New Home and Third kit,

kits2.jpg

Centenary kit,

kits3.jpg

Centenary ang Yellow Home is little bit ugly but White Away, Black Third and Golero are great for me!

Uruguay kits look pretty cool, good to see them using the new design along with Auxerre, Kuwait, Cote d'Ivoire, Jamaicia and Uruguayan team Nacional

Slovenia kit isn't new they've have thier kits for quite a long time now, but i think that 3rd kit looks sweet

curswine said:
Uruguay kits look pretty cool, good to see them using the new design along with Auxerre, Kuwait, Cote d'Ivoire, Jamaicia and Uruguayan team Nacional

Slovenia kit isn't new they've have thier kits for quite a long time now, but i think that 3rd kit looks sweet

hi mate, sorry i hadnt realised that was a 3rd kit , i thought theyd replcaed the all green home with this one with navy sleeves. cheers mate

Hehe, the all green kit is their away kit, their home kit is all white.

I think this is the New England Revs away kit, funny choice in colour for the stripes

and LA Galaxy away kit

any of you know how big a XL Lotto Palermo Kit is compared to let's say a XXL Adidas shirt? :)

ClassicD said:
I think the goalie is trying to crank one out on that first picture.

:lol:

Apparently the new Rangers Home is similar but the word UMBRO appears instead of the diamond logo and the red is replaced with white. Gets unveiled on Monday.

I presume Liverpool are going to have a new away top next year? If so, has anyone seen anything yet?

That's cool how you have the opportunity to choose. However, i prefer the current Puma design to Umbro. Not really an Umbro fan.

102 looks like the Espanyol away design.
103, 104, 105, looks like a new design for Umbro, no?

I imagine you'll end up with one of the striped ones.

honestly, i dont like the puma kits for this season.last season was ok.umbro isnt the best but its good to see that they let us choose.after 2 years i want to buy kits which look good.

but you´re right we must have a striped one, thats tradition :)

Professor Nutmeg said:
It's funny, i didn't like the Puma kits when they came out, but they grew on me. The Stuttgart kit, for example is nice. Also the Swiss national team, That design basically. :)

my words.i was laughing at those designs just when they got released, but well...IMO they are pretty damn nice.i'd like to buy one, too bad i can't stand any puma-team

Back
Top Bottom