New Kits

curswine said:
england5ye.png

Look like Nike on the left sleeve ! :lol:

according to the pictures in the paper, they are the same, the only other thing which i have just noticed that is wrong with my drawing is that the cuffs dont fully come around the sleeve

*Lifted from another forum*:

Spanish radio station Cadena Ser and Catalan sports paper Mundo Deportivo have reported that Barca will change the colour of their shorts next season from blue to the claret/red colour.

Barca have been playing in blue shorts since the twenties - previously they were black although they were white for a bit when the club was founded

There are also plans for a Catalan flag on the jersey and on the shorts

Rumours continue that the club will add a sponsor next season

Link in Spanish

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/20050321/NO...A193453212.html

I dont really understand what you post is supposed to mean?

Chelsea will have a special centenary kit next year, which will be made by Umbro and the season after that their contract with Umbro will be terminated and they will sign with Adidas.

I agree that the shirts are pretty similar but €v€rscum play in Blue-White-White and Chelsea playing in Blue-Blue-White

New England home looks sweet. I really liked the one with the red stripe down the left side so this is a return to something approaching a decent kit! I didn't buy the last one...a rarity for me.

Rapid Vienna kit looks sweet but I don't think It will stay that way after they slap on all of the sponsor logo's

That new Umbro design looks much more suited to Sweden's colour than England and looks a lot better

New Werder Bremen kits. Maybe they will swap back to their green and orange kit next year most german teams do.

Home/Away

European

curswine said:
That new Umbro design looks much more suited to Sweden's colour than England and looks a lot better

imo, the england shirt looks neater because it doesnt have two crosses. secondly, england's flag has that red St. Georges cross, which suits this design. basically, i have the opposite opinion of these two shirts :D

-fb

Don't know if these have been posted.

AEK Athens Kits by Adidas

fanelaL.jpg

But they also have this type of Adidas design too.

ivic_cezarM.jpg

But i think the top ones are the latest. Anyone know? Is Polakis still about? :mrgreen:

Maybe you forgot that Sweden's flag also contains a cross? Just my opinion but I think Sweden looks better especially the shorts

I think those AEK kits have been posted before but they keep adding more sponsors. They have them one the shorts and very recently the back now, just shows how deep in debt the club are thats why they changed sponsor half way though the season from Nike to Adidas so they can have a more lucrative deal. The home and away kits are Adidas Ezeiza design they just have different collars but the third Argentina looking kit uses the normal Ezeiza design.

curswine said:
Maybe you forgot that Sweden's flag also contains a cross? Just my opinion but I think Sweden looks better especially the shorts

ah, bloody hell, to be quite honest, i did forget that little bit of information, : little smiley that shows that he's slapping himself on the head:

-fb

Man Yoo usually either launch their new kits right at the end of a season (so people have all summer to buy them) or they release them just before the start of the new season. My guess is that it will be released a few games before the last of the season and they might wear it for one of them to showcase it and get people interested.

So what do you think the color of the Man Utd's new away kit would be?

My guess is navy blue.

Like 1999-2000 away kit.

Back
Top Bottom