New Kits

from the looks of this picture the kit is white and red

0203_04.jpg

also Universitario (peru) has a new kit

The teams i have posted are nearly all teams whose leagues finish earlier than the main european leagues therefore are getting their new kits now where as european team will be getting them around the start of summer

hubneo said:
Anyone know if there is a 3D model in we8 who allow 2 different colors for the back "(no) collar"? it s for the new jubilo puma design, thx.

The We8 Roma kit-3d-style might work, or you could make the collar totally transparent and take the white up the sleeve instead.

cfdh_edmundo said:
The We8 Roma kit-3d-style might work, or you could make the collar totally transparent and take the white up the sleeve instead.

thx edmundo for your help :), i take a look and i find feyenoord 3d model as a working one.
The problem is the collar form will be like the chicago fire paint, not the real form on jubilo players pics :(

Just wait for Konami to include the new PUMA template together with a proper 3D model in their next game, not sure if it will already be in WE8LE but certainly in WE9 when also the european teams will use this design.

I bet VfB Stuttgart will be using the same kits like Chicago Fire.

No chance of that happening, that's a design that Nike only use with asian teams, they also have an american design also which clubs like Boca Juniors, Corinthians, Atlas etc. use

Back
Top Bottom