New Kits

SXFuzz said:
What are the best shops, worldwide, that sell shirts, shorts AND socks of each club? I am specifically looking for the Valencia "senyera" (away - red/blue/yellow) kit. Any help would be appreciated, as the official site doesn't stock the socks - at this moment in time, at least

Cheers

Try subsidesports.co.uk. They have an extensive range of football shirts, shorts, socks. Good news for you is that they have what you are looking for:

The Shirt:
ValenASS0405.gif

The Shorts:
ValenHShorts0405.gif

The Socks:
ValenASocks0405.gif

kEL said:
Germany will be getting new kits for their match against Cameroon - in red. :shock:

They just got a new set for the Euro2004 and now already new kits. The red, so Bierhoff said, is to represent more agressivity on the pitch. :roll:

Could you be so kind as to post a link to a pic of some sort? Thanks!

Enda said:
Try subsidesports.co.uk. They have an extensive range of football shirts, shorts, socks. Good news for you is that they have what you are looking for:

The Shorts:
ValenHShorts0405.gif

Hi mate, thanks for your reply.. unfortunately I have already tried Subside (best selection of kits I've seen on the net (particularly going through the past 10 years), but those shorts are actually the home shorts.

There's another site I have seen with those listed as the HOME/AWAY shorts, but the away ones are the same blue as the shirt/socks.

Thanks again, appreciated

Does anyone know where I can purchase the Valencia 02-03 Away shirt? It's the one with the swirly design on the front, as seen on the yellow Leeds United and blue Arsenal shirts of the same seasons.

I'm looking for the particular design shown, without a sponsor on the front.

auctionpic017999.JPG

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
dabotsonline said:
Does anyone know where I can purchase the Valencia 02-03 Away shirt? It's the one with the swirly design on the front, as seen on the yellow Leeds United and blue Arsenal shirts of the same seasons.

I'm looking for the particular design shown, without a sponsor on the front.

auctionpic017999.JPG

Thanks for your help.

don rogers sports, swindon

10quid no joke

dabotsonline said:
What a bargain! Do you have the phone number of that shop, by any chance? Thanks.

i will try and find it but you'd have to go in the shop and get it though he doesnt do deliveries. its just a go in and buy shop he definately has it though if your ever in the swindon area he scored the goals that beat arsenal in the 1969 league cup final you know!!!

living legend good little shop i get 10% discount

thought I recognised the name, wondered if he was the same.
Could you not get dab to send you a check and you could get it for him?

Yeah Biker, that's a good idea. I'm in Leeds at the mo so going to Swindon is a bit of a trek. Would you be interested in that, Parkin? I'm willing to pay you generously, and can pay by PayPal or Nochex if you wish?

It's nice to see an ex-pro giving something back to the sporting community.

Alternatively, does anyone know of any other shops/sites that sell the shirt?

Thanks,

Nick

anybody got some good pics of the fc sochaux kits or any other team that is wearing the lotto style?

Anybody able to point me in the direction of a shop (preferably online) which sells the full strips for Valencia's away (red/yellow/blue), Inter's 3rd (grey blue/navy) and Barcelona's away. I have seen the shirts in various places but nowhere does the shorts + socks?

Cheers

see is she a player for the cruzeiro girls' team? cuz i've been trying so hard to find pictures of manchester united's girls' team!

ive seen three of them in a picture of the 04-05 shirt release, but thats it! one picture!

-fb

SXFuzz said:
Anybody able to point me in the direction of a shop (preferably online) which sells the full strips for Valencia's away (red/yellow/blue), Inter's 3rd (grey blue/navy) and Barcelona's away. I have seen the shirts in various places but nowhere does the shorts + socks?

Cheers

http://www.sskamo.co.jp

it s the only one shop who sell shirt/pant/socks, but it s japanese, i don t know if the do world, sorry :(

:: JJ :: said:
Seems daft to have a third kit that is the same colour as the home kit :eh:

at start 3rd was training kit, but topper decide to launch as 3rd...to lazy to make an unrealised kit structure like for cruzeiro maybe...

Back
Top Bottom