New Kits

I know the footballs as shamrocks just looks like Aer Lingus... and as for the silly abbreviation with FAIreland - it's just wrong.

kensuke said:
Are Fiorentina going to bring out a new top/shirt for the new season?

Hi, i think so mate

in their pre-season frendlies, they have been wearing this...

1029_news.jpg

this

943_news.jpg

and this

767_news.jpg

The silver & purple kits would appear to be training kits, the white i'm not so sure of as it features a sponsor, they wore that most recently against Sangiovannese in a 2-0 win.

I don't think ive seen that design from adidas although the stripes on the arms look similar in style to the Latvia kit but with a round collar.

hope that helps a bit

Bob

Cool - the 3rd pic - is that their new home top - looks really plain - looks like a tee-shirt than a football top.
I take it since Nakata joined Toyota are the new sponsors of Fiorentina

I did a search and found this - dont know if its a fake !!

IT011FIH.jpg

If its real then I perfer last season's to this but looking at now I think its a fake - no adidas sign

kensuke said:
Cool - the 3rd pic - is that their new home top - looks really plain - looks like a tee-shirt than a football top.
I take it since Nakata joined Toyota are the new sponsors of Fiorentina

Sure the purple is a training top mate - their manager is wearing it too...

897_news.jpg

Here's a better pic of the grey one which is the same style as the new France & Spain training tops

891_news.jpg

Excuse me but where can i find the little shirts like the arsenal shirt of iceman bergkamp in his profile. (the web site ?)

Tks and excuse for my english

Excuse me but where can i find the little shirts like the arsenal shirt of iceman bergkamp in his profile. (the web site ?)

Tks and excuse for my english

Is it me or have Werder Bremer changed their home kit from green to white? :l

Is that normal for a club to chnage home colours... can someone German back me up on this. They played Wolfsburg in the Budesliiga at home and were wearing the new white kit.. is it home or away?

Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg seem special. Some season they have white as home, the other green. Last season Wolfsburg HOME was white now green, Werder HOME last season green now white.

cl.jpg

I noticed Inter were playing against Werder Bremen in this kit tonight, it looked damn horrible on the players!

What are the best shops, worldwide, that sell shirts, shorts AND socks of each club? I am specifically looking for the Valencia "senyera" (away - red/blue/yellow) kit. Any help would be appreciated, as the official site doesn't stock the socks - at this moment in time, at least

Cheers

Germany will be getting new kits for their match against Cameroon - in red. :shock:

They just got a new set for the Euro2004 and now already new kits. The red, so Bierhoff said, is to represent more agressivity on the pitch. :roll:

germany should switch back to the green away kits of 1990. and their footie skills should aswell do that.

this seasons barca away, juve, inter away and manu are all nice. don't really like the new adidas design.

Back
Top Bottom