New Kits

Sevilla

pilas0724.jpg
pilas0724.jpg

Strasbourg

304.jpg
277.jpg

I don't know but i think its reasonably safe to assume the away is white and a reverse of the home kit (ala Greece).

Anderlecht - posted ages ago but from their press conf. am syuprised the white one appears to be the same as last season.

2349.jpg
2350.jpg

i don't suppose anyones noticed how much of a blatant rip-off the new iran jerseys are of nike kits heres some pics to illustrate my point

51121969.jpg

51121913.jpg

surely thats not legal????? :mrgreen:

the pictures do work. just copy and paste the url in your browser, then hit enter. for some reason, getty images won't work on this site (anymore) :(

and yes, what a ripoff :shock:

is it me or does it seem that everyone in the anderlecht team wears adidas: world cup/ copa mondial , white f50, or blue pulses

Well, their manufacter is Adidas.

I know what you mean though. If Adidas is a manufacter of a team that doesn't mean thall are wearing Adidas boots, for example Real Madrid. But they have big stars who have own contract with the manufacter.

In 'small' clubs it's different I believe. Look at Schalke, all there are wearing Adidas boots, even the Ailton who wore in Bremen only Nike.

my guess at what fiorentina's new kit will be the greece style kit, but all purple with a bit of white on the collar

milan kit presented

51130654.jpg

The design of that Greece kit really is atrocious. I believe Denmark uses it as well now, if I'm not mistaking?

Does Fila still make kits? I'd love for Fioentina to get a Fila kit. :D

The Milan kits, all 3, look horrendous. The logos within the ugly font numbers are a cheap Real Madrid rip off.

Lionheart said:
The logos within the ugly font numbers are a cheap Real Madrid rip off.

rip off? that was also adidas that made those fonts for real...now can adidas rip off themselves ? :mrgreen:

Alien_ said:
Lionheart said:
The logos within the ugly font numbers are a cheap Real Madrid rip off.

rip off? that was also adidas that made those fonts for real...now can adidas rip off themselves ? :mrgreen:

Now,thats some FUNNY SHITE!!! :mrgreen:
I dont think the number on the home kit would be yellow...ever heard of poor lighting?...Its 100% definitely white.

We've got most new German 04/05 kits now. Unfortunately we've had to raise our prices as a result of changing suppliers...

Back
Top Bottom