New Kits

I think the Benfica shirt is a fake but that is probably near enough what the shirt will look like, from my experience early pics found on Ebay usually have a glimer of truth behind them.

Got the Celtic picture off of a Celtic fan board, I couldn't really tell if it was fake or not, it is the most realistic fake pic i have seen in a while, looking at the picture now the bottom hoops look pretty straight and unrealistic.

Bayern have got f'd in the ass with their kit, it doesn't even use Premio or Apolo designs it uses Avantis hahaha

Stuttgart looks like a Chicago Fire ripoff :D

thanks...ok, now i know what keeper kits we will get next season...looks allright.

Another new Reebok kit, Manchester City away kit..

please please Reebok dont give Liverpool this design for our away kit...

0506awayshirt.jpg

although it is growing on me..

Last edited:
What the hell are Reebok smoking? :shock: :shock: :shock:
That Man Citeh jersey is damn right ugly! 8-[

Looks like that new West Ham design was real after all.
z-0506homeshirt.jpg

Ugly :shock:

curswine said:
Stuttgart looks like a Chicago Fire ripoff :D

I have already said that VfB Stuttgart will be the same after I've seen the Chicago Fire kits. Chicaco Fire is ripping off VfB Stuttgart though, they have this design for ages - it's tradition. 8-[

kel said:
I have already said that VfB Stuttgart will be the same after I've seen the Chicago Fire kits. Chicaco Fire is ripping off VfB Stuttgart though, they have this design for ages - it's tradition. 8-[

Just yanking your chain. ;)

Found these on ebay, they're definate fakes, but from past experiences from ebay fakes there are usually truths behind them.

bd_1_b.JPG
fa_1_b.JPG

Back
Top Bottom