New Kits

Benfica will use the new sponsor, the PT(Portugal Telecom). Sincerely I prefer much more Vodafone. :(

SPiTFiRE[NN] said:
Benfica will use the new sponsor, the PT(Portugal Telecom). Sincerely I prefer much more Vodafone. :(

i understand...now the 3 top teams all have the same sponsor? :roll: sucks!

New Leverkusen Away

47_1_b.JPG

Benfica away uses Avantis template like Bayern, looks good with that kit just the retro collar and badge lets Bayern's down, I mean they've already had their centenary season unless it is to commerate there first season in the alianz arena?

Here is a bigger drawing of the PSG shirt

0506h.jpg

maybe recolored yes, but officialy confirmed by the club manager, the template may differ tough ;)

that red european is just a fake, goalie this season kit.

Both of those pics are from the official Kappa site, check it out for yourself, go on www.kappa.com and type in Werder Bremen and you will see all of the new kits.

I dont think Werder Bremen's goalkeeper kit uses that kappa design, I know they use a red goalkeeper kit but I dont think it is that design and it has white kappa logo's too, but then again you know better than me being German.

curswine said:
Both of those pics are from the official Kappa site, check it out for yourself, go on www.kappa.com and type in Werder Bremen and you will see all of the new kits.

I dont think Werder Bremen's goalkeeper kit uses that kappa design, I know they use a red goalkeeper kit but I dont think it is that design and it has white kappa logo's too, but then again you know better than me being German.

i think you are right about that red kit, but that pic above is on the net fpr like 3 or 4 months, i just can't imagine that they will have such an ugly red kit, nothing in common with their usual club colors, just for the upcoming UEFA-CUP!!, not even Chamionsleague, -season...but we will see ;)

Sporting CP(Lisbon) will wear in the Final of UEFA CUP a special kit against CSKA, and next year they will use the the new centennary kit.

SPiTFiRE[NN] said:
That's it! SLB THE BEST, SO F*** THE REST!

my father lived and worked for 4 years in portugal, he saw eusebio play, i've got an official team picture from back then, since then i have sympathies for benfica ;)

my no1 club in portugal, even if i wish good luck to every team competeting in europe. :)

OPM said:
my father lived and worked for 4 years in portugal, he saw eusebio play, i've got an official team picture from back then, since then i have sympathies for benfica ;)

my no1 club in portugal, even if i wish good luck to every team competeting in europe. :)

Sorry for the Off-Topic guys.

Yeah, Eusébio was called the 2nd Pelé. Him, Coluna, Germano had been the best players of the Benfica at that time. Eusébio was a brilliant player, It was capable to drible 3/5 players at the same time and shot on half field to scoring great goals. It was one of the first players who make the elástico. ;)

SPiTFiRE[NN] said:
Sorry for the Off-Topic guys.

Yeah, Eusébio was called the 2nd Pelé. Him, Coluna, Germano had been the best players of the Benfica at that time. Eusébio was a brilliant player, It was capable to drible 3/5 players at the same time and shot on half field to scoring great goals. It was one of the first players who make the elástico. ;)

he crushed my club aswell, in europe cup.we won 3:1 at home, (benfica without him), but he was back for the second match and we lost 0:6 at lisbon... :roll: ;)

Back
Top Bottom