realmadridaway6hi.jpg

new cruzeiro kits:

goalkeepers:
1405_foto.jpg

1st:
1402_foto.jpg

2nd:
1397_foto.jpg

(the away kit is the one that the "Fox" is wearing...plain white..the other whit kit with stripe is a training kit, same with the red one)

Ok already confirmed, New Sporting CP (Lisbon of course) centenary kits:

equipamentoscentenrio4yi.jpg

Sporting will Play with this kits, so Sporting wouldn't have a away kit.

The Centenary logo:
19299.jpg

ireland 05/06 away shirt

IrelandASS0506.jpg

IrelandALS0507.jpg

ireland 05/06 away short
IrelandAShort0506.jpg

ireland 05/06 away socks
IrelandASock0506c.jpg

ireland 05/06 gk home
IrelandHGKSS0507.jpg

IrelandHGKLS0507.jpg

SPiTFiRE[NN] said:
Ok already confirmed, New Sporting CP (Lisbon of course) centenary kits:

equipamentoscentenrio4yi.jpg

Sporting will Play with this kits, so Sporting wouldn't have a away kit.
They'd have a problem if they played a team who wear green and white! :lol:

Hamburg Letters

IMG_1662.jpg

Kaiserslautern

news_trikot0506_gross.gif

Alemannia Aachen (UGLY, but i will do them asap :mrgreen: )

dk_klitzpera.jpg

050518_trikot.jpg

Nurnberg (the red just sucks on those pics...i hope it will be better on store tomorrow...:( (

trikot0506.jpg

OPM said:
adidas.... :(

have a look at kaiserslautern kits, the same price.i think all kits have the same price.what a shame, really :roll:

they should make a change, most of the fans are young and may not have enough money to buy one kit.

for example if i want a new besiktas kit i can get it in turkey for 35-40 euros.

Ernestito said:
have a look at kaiserslautern kits, the same price.i think all kits have the same price.what a shame, really :roll:

they should make a change, most of the fans are young and may not have enough money to buy one kit.

for example if i want a new besiktas kit i can get it in turkey for 35-40 euros.

you're right.i remember times when i got new kits from adidas for example for 65 deutsche mark...oh god, and that's not more than 10 years back... :roll: prices really stink for just a crap piece kit, but seems like you can't change it right now.

i'm gettiny my clubs kit original form adidas, and buying kits from bigger clubs that i like from thailand on ebay for like 20€.good quality and very authentic imo. ;)

Bule said:
For example, Galatasaray Away kit based on Apolo is only 32€ in Turkey. :)

SHIIIIT! I Think than I need to go to Turkey to buy football shirts! :mrgreen:
My new(05-06) Arsenal Home shirt had cost 45€.

OPM said:
no fake?

holx crap, where am i living...

%100 Real kits. :lol:

I bought them in Galatasaray Official Shop, GStore. Also, European Club shirts are same price in Turkey. I mean Real Madrid. But Nike kits are too expensive.

Real Madrid Home : 65YTL = 38€

But, I think kits are only expensive in Germany or other EU countries. Last summer, I went London and i bought England Away kit from JBB or JJB, i couldnt remember the real name of that shop, is only 19£. I think it is normal.

Brand new shirts here are £30-44€ and about half way through the season they drop to £20-29€

I feel I should hate the Anderlecht shirt but I don't, I like everything about it except the font used for name and number, it would look much better with the normal Adidas font.

Brighton away
charlieshirt2re.jpg

Sorry it is the only new shirt I could find.

1. FC Kaiserslautern is already wearing their new HOME kit just now against SV Werder Bremen.

Hans-Jörg Butt, Bayer 04 Leverkusen's keeper, is also wearing that new Adidas Goalkeeper kit, which also Ajax Amsterdam has.

1. FC Nürnberg's also playing in their new kit, but it's not the Adidas Apolo template is it?

Hertha BSC Berlin also playing in new kits. Seems like new Nike template.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom