New Kits

woooooooooooow, great bayern, same liverpool model ..
I told you this model is the best in this whole period ..

I hope Real Madrid use it for one of their kits

Last edited:
qscan04202011082233.jpg

Rumoured to be an all white kit next season. :COOL:

Source

No that is awful. It looks like it should be Denmark, except for the tiny amount of green. It's just really plain. Even if it had the Aztec pattern again it would look like shit.

Hold on...as per Tony Evans in the Times today. Liverpool FC will sign new 25mn per year deal with Warrior to replace Adidas.

don´t know if true..

edit: http://www.warrior.com/

on LFC fourms they already come up with mocks, i like them..
lfc.jpg

Last edited:
Not really. Sometimes fresh ideas are good, and I think those "small" brands can provide them and have nice design

Hold on...as per Tony Evans in the Times today. Liverpool FC will sign new 25mn per year deal with Warrior to replace Adidas.

don´t know if true..

edit: http://www.warrior.com/

on LFC fourms they already come up with mocks, i like them..
lfc.jpg

I'll miss the 3 stripes. Waited years for The Pool to go back to Adidas :(
Shame about the change but 25m a year to stick a badge on the shirt? Good business from The Yanks in this climate and hopefully that money gets spent on new players. Afterall, it's only a badge. What you wear doesn't make a team play good now does it?!

£25M by year it's very big fr Liverpool

1 - France > Nike 42,6M€
2 - England > Umbro 30M€
3 - Germany > Adidas 25M€
4 - Italy > Puma 16M€
5 - Brazil > Nike 9M€

What about the clubs ?

bad news ..
Great teams must have Great sports brands ..

not true and i realy hope it´s true, becouse we get 25 milion wich is LOT of money + we will be different and fresh...

Liverpool best kits were adidas, but also Reebok made them great kits as i remember, maybe this new deal would create a new legendary kits...

brands are nothing compared what the club get paid.. + this is amazing step for the company itself to break in the market of football..

£25M by year it's very big fr Liverpool

1 - France > Nike 42,6M€
2 - England > Umbro 30M€
3 - Germany > Adidas 25M€
4 - Italy > Puma 16M€
5 - Brazil > Nike 9M€

What about the clubs ?

I heard United has 26 milion from Nike...but then again Adidas is big brand and might offer us even more than this new company.. not sure if this deal was made or not...but i like fresh ideas.. 25 milion per year is not small money for just wearing kits.. Liverpool kits will always be bought and maybe this ones will be even more... nobody said we can´t go back to adidas agiain.. it´s just buisiness.

Back
Top Bottom