New Kits

I completely agree with you all about the Liverpool kit, it is one of the best kits I ever saw, great piece of art.

But I have to disagree with all of you about the Barca kit. I like it, it is something different and in blue and red it looks quite good. If Real would wear it in white and blue or black it would be disgusting, but Barca's colourway fits this design in my opinion.

trikot1112.png

Bayern home (on computer)

Juventus' kit looks like a fake kit from South East Asia. Honestly, a normal shirt with the Converse star plus Juve badge equal away kit? Come on, Nike!

Another away shirt for Rep. Ireland? That is like, 3 in just over a year!

AZ, how original Macron? Take Braga's home kit and Monaco's away kit and call it job done.

But look at inter kit in the right of Juve, it's the same fake one that was denied ..

I don't know what picture you've seen to say that Inter kit to the right is fake.

Also this was left on FSC in January, I think it's got to be realy or he is just an awesome guesser.

The shirt is going to be totally PINK!

This shirt ( white is a fake. It's going to be PINK with a big black star!

http://www.footballshirtculture.com...12-nike-away-shirt-leaked.html#comment-112836

They are back to ALL-RED

The hunt start in Munchen, they put 10 pieces in some part of city, and on facebook site of Bayern they say some locations

The hunt begins on the new home kit of FC Bayern Munich.
Now begins the hunt for the new jersey Bayern! We have hidden 10 jerseys in Munich. Here are the first hints of Stephen Lehmann. Other possible sites are: Our very first training course, our old home ground and a place in Munich, where we celebrate our championships.

Looking promising.

Lyon:Hmmm.. not bad,at least better than this season's I think.
Everton:Yellow kit looks nice,sorta-retro.Blue one looks just the third shirt in blue,not very good imo.
Rangers:Bit dissapointing Umbro effort,nice one though.

Back
Top Bottom