New Kits

Sorry for double posts, but, here's some changes in sponsorchips next season, some are already known ..

equipechange.gif

Also Galatasaray switch adidas to nike.. :)
Posibble traning or camp kits.
iste-galatasaray-in-yeni-formalari-1271984.Jpeg

Last edited:
wtahbs.jpg

Amazing IMO, only emblem could have real colours. But still way better than this season black kit wich is too dark.

+3

I love its amazing shirt and like in last years again im gonna buy black shirt of Liverpool I just love it and this looks like will be BEST LIVERPOOL AWAY T-SHIRT EVER (well for me yes , or better say until now) i simply love it :D

This black Liverpool kit really allure to me. I'm Arsenal fan but I can buy this kit. Really perfect.

Absolutely. On the other side is Arsenal's new away kit. Sorry Zombie but it's really disgusting...

But it's still better than this..

barça 11-12

1HSUl.jpg

What is this shit honestly??? If they are really gonna use this one, I'm gonna die... >.<

Last edited:
Liverpool's new away kit reminds me of that Reebok one they had, similar colours. Really not sure why they are marketing a black GK kit when the away kit is black (obviously they wouldn't be used the same time I know!).

Liverpool's new away kit reminds me of that Reebok one they had, similar colours. Really not sure why they are marketing a black GK kit when the away kit is black (obviously they wouldn't be used the same time I know!).

The away kit is charcoal grey, not black. They're both the away kit so probably will be used at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom