New Kits

Brazil Away

111365475.jpg

111365556.jpg

111365501.jpg

Chamagloriosa always produces mock-ups based around information of the new Benfica kit and they're usually pretty spot on, but these aren't the actual kits.

love the new away kits of Liverpool i use to buy black t-shirt of Liverpool from 3 seasons and this will be 4th one i just love back LOL

V13870_z.jpg

p.s sponsor will be white too i guess and addidas logo too amazing i just love it sooo much :O

but the kit´s won´t be black, it´s just presentation of this kit new badge.. the kit will be oficially revield on 14. April..

i hope it will be everything but black...black and red are not Liverpool combination.. but United´s

yes yes just if badge its white its more normal they do it black , think white cant be also other colors i dont think ... and it can be black and white like was before black and gold ....

Morocco new away or 3rd kit (red, looks like it replace the white with red stripes)
610x.jpg

610x.jpg

(this is the old white)
x610.jpg

x610.jpg
No more Puma kits for Morocco , the Moroccan FA has just broken the contract with PUMA because of the bad quality of their equipments (so weird ! Maybe they're sending a second quality equipments ?)
The Moroccan FA are looking for a new brand with a contract starting from January '12
Source : http://frmf.ma/communication-medias...-pour-les-equipes-nationales-de-football.html

yes yes just if badge its white its more normal they do it black , think white cant be also other colors i dont think ... and it can be black and white like was before black and gold ....

it's going to be dark grey, red and silver.

it even says that on the official site ffs.

there's a fake pic doing the rounds now which is just a photoshopped version of Ajax's previous away kit from a couple of seasons ago, they seem to have ignored the fact that we actually had a kit with the same template at the same time as Ajax that was very similar to theirs.

barça 11-12

1HSUl.jpg

inter away 11-12 ?????

h2cEk.jpg

real madrid home 11-12????
GKksz.jpg

juventus away 11-12 ????

S6KcE.jpg

italy home 11-13??

EaGsH.jpg

italy away 11-13 ??

Nt10B.jpg

WOW! Those kits Luan17 posted are fantastic (well, all except Barca). Shame that they are fake...but who knows...

Back
Top Bottom