New Kits

Belgium again

burrda_home_2.jpg
burrda_away_3_1.jpg

burrda_shorts_1.jpg

Don't know why,but I have a feeling that home,away and third new RM shirts will look exactly the same,just with changed colours.Ugly balls curswine,they're looking like these cheap balls little kids use!

Last edited:
Well, first thing that crossed my mind when I saw Real Madrid shirt was: "Damn, wtf is this??" But When you know that it is 110 years of club this year than I can go through with it. Just hope away kit wont be gold with black lines.

Yes but it was also their first colours as "Newton Heath" and the colours have now been adopted by the anti-Glazier protest groups.

I suppose you could look at it two ways:

1. United probably wouldn't want to release those colours because it'd look like they were supporting the protests

2. United might want to release those colours so it just looks like the protestors are wearing official club merchandise rather than anti-owner gear.

Also, hasn't that pic been doing the rounds for about 2-3 years now? It seems like every year a pic surfaces of a green and yellow United kit and it's always fake.

El Salvador (blue) - Jamaica (yellow)
x610.jpg

Russia away (White)
x610.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

Finland GK kit (yellow)
610x.jpg

Finland blue kit
610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

Argentina Away (dark blue) + gk (red)
610x.jpg

Costa Rica Away (white / black)
09Py1Kj3wWeNJ

Morocco new away or 3rd kit (red, looks like it replace the white with red stripes)
610x.jpg

610x.jpg

(this is the old white)
x610.jpg

x610.jpg

Chile away (white)
610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

Back
Top Bottom