New Kits

Probably the worst Nike template for many seasons. Look at the Umbro shirts (e.g. Sunderland) to see how stripes should be kept simple, traditional and classy.

In retrospect I preferred Nike kits when they were boring.

We don't even know if that is a Nike template yet or just a one off for Barca. I think that Juve shirt is more likely some Far East fake having a guess at the new kit rather than being a Nike prototype.

Sunderland looks great, although I'm not entirely sure why they've done that with the top of the back.

New Paraguay Home

PYmain.jpg

Looks like LFC 2011 away will be realy gray..

littlewoods.com has the 2011 away shirt advertised as grey/silver/red, same with the shorts aswell. No picture just the club crest... heres the link :

http://www.littlewoods.com/adidas-l...9_1300761838_06f1c469ac0ce9d7403d99af9715d8c9

are you sure Adidas returns back to grey just i think one season? i think they return to yellow myself..

the colors of LFC are this

red
white
yellow
light green
grey

so i think light green away would be nice but yellow look more classy..

very,very,very sure.and you can quote me on it

told you so

I love that RM shirt, I like this collar type ..
Gold Stripes are really great, something new ..

I'll get one if it's confirmed ..

I think Real Madrid kit is real ..
coz next year it's 110th anniversary of the club , so, they're gonna have a special kit ..

...an indicator about how times change....

Hey, as much as I find n4p4st4's comment somewhat funny (and I really do), it is also a bit ironic that someone from Greece is commenting about some other country's declining economy...just saying...

Oh, and I think the USA third strip is nice, but I wish it had a collar like the "Don't Tread on Me" third strip released for our send-off game against Latvia in 2006.

Hey, as much as I find n4p4st4's comment somewhat funny (and I really do), it is also a bit ironic that someone from Greece is commenting about some other country's declining economy...just saying...

Oh, and I think the USA third strip is nice, but I wish it had a collar like the "Don't Tread on Me" third strip released for our send-off game against Latvia in 2006.

my comment was not about economy at all.i was talking about the old battle between communism/capitalism.
because red is the colour of the old soviet union and blah-blah, you understand what i'm talking about.but i'm taking this opurtinity to state that we greek people are not responsible for our declining economy.it's our bastard politicians who brought us here:RANT:

why they have burda kits anyway? they are realy poor in this photos...looks like cheap china t-shirts...

Back
Top Bottom