New Kits

I like the old green shirts myself:

liverpool-11.bmp

Under Armour is confirmed for Spurs from 2012, five year contract.

That Liverpool away isn't fake ..
it's real ...

every year, this period, we see leaked images of new kits and in June they are confirmed ..
I remember last year in february I saw the 3 kits of Liverpool and they are the same actual kits ..

it's real ...

every year, this period, we see leaked images of new kits and in June they are confirmed ..
I remember last year in february I saw the 3 kits of Liverpool and they are the same actual kits ..

you are so wrong.trust me.away charcoal grey/silver.third white/cyan.that is a fake of a malaysian site.

no,liverpool away next season is dark grey,third white,cyan.

are you sure Adidas returns back to grey just i think one season? i think they return to yellow myself..

the colors of LFC are this

red
white
yellow
light green
grey

so i think light green away would be nice but yellow look more classy..

are you sure Adidas returns back to grey just i think one season? i think they return to yellow myself..

the colors of LFC are this

red
white
yellow
light green
grey

so i think light green away would be nice but yellow look more classy..

very,very,very sure.and you can quote me on it

it's real ...

Except that this one is actually fake, it's a fan-made kit based on a fantasy kit design by an LFC fan named Steeevo

http://www.designfootball.com/design-galleries/fantasy-football-shirts/liverpool-third-kit-5686/

it was made by one of those kit faking companies in the far east, all they did was paste the current Liverpool badge onto it.

My suggestion

Home : Black Adidas lines for first OM black shirt in 1899 and add some blue on the socks
Away : with blue or black sleeves
Europe : More chocolate than this brown purple if possible

omhomeaway.jpg
omeurope.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom