New Kits

A bit like the last couple of England shirts, hence why I haven't bought one for a few years.

I really dislike the last two home shirts we've had, especially the one we had for the World Cup, too much like a plain polo shirt you had to wear for PE in primary school, but this away shirt:

eng_away_front.JPG

is easily one of the best shirts we've ever had, or anyone has ever had. I've got two :P

Yeah I've got that shirt, it's lovely. I should have said in my earlier post that I was referring to the white home shirts; we haven't had a decent one for a few years. But the red away shirts are normally pretty good. I prefer seeing England play in red, I'd have it as the home kit personally.

Unfortunately, national teams have become like clubs: Spain, Russia, Brazil, France and Chile (even if the latter 2 changed manufacturer so they're quite "justified"), now Argentina.. -_-'
What is this changing kits once a year? :'(

The new Argentina shirts look good, but argh adidas are taking the proverbial mickey, Spain, Paraguay, Russia, Mexico and now Argentina are having new kits within about a year of release.

I have the royal blue Argentina shirt and now its obsolete already.

Something needs to be done to stop kit manufacturers releasing new kits every year. It's getting beyond a joke now and is not fair on the fans. Fifa or whoever should put a stop to this and put the interests of the fans first. Kits should last at least two years, the only exception being if a team changes kit manufacturer.

I've stopped buying football shirts recently because they only last one season in most cases.

Home is great,kinda retro with that collar,away looks better with this colour,I have to say it looks nice.

nice mexico but venezuela.....what on earth was the designers thinking when they made THIS colar?????? it sucks!!!!it's ugly!ugly!uglY!
and goodluck to the kitmakers who will try to make it.

That Mexico home kit looks so much better than the last one. The white stripes down the sleeves are more traditional. I didn't like the red stripes before.

Lovely France away as well.

Back
Top Bottom