New Kits

Yes I agree, but what if it's a t-shirt you can buy at a local clothes shop for $5 (example only let's say 5 euros) and stick logos in?

Lens has signed a contract of 3 years with Adidas for their next kits

Do you want to help choosing next Wolsfburg kits?

I think (since I can't read German) you can, on this site:

http://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/trikot-voting.html?nocache=1

Good news about Lens and Adidas. I always used to like their Nike kits and love their distinctive colours, but their recent Reebok kits were really awful.

And Wolfsburg? It has to be shirt 3 without a doubt.

I have to ask. I see a lot (some) posters here who live in Europe or other places representing NFL teams. Is (american) football big in europe at all? Like do people watch the super bowl and regular season?

I have to ask. I see a lot (some) posters here who live in Europe or other places representing NFL teams. Is (american) football big in europe at all? Like do people watch the super bowl and regular season?

not very big...in fact we hate that you call it football, and what WE call football you call it soccer and say it's a game for girls:P

It's surprisingly popular in the UK although it's love/hate with most people. The NFL Wembley games sell out very quickly. I went to the 2008 & 2009 games and I noticed many people had come from Holland and Germany to be there. If you look up the now defunct 'NFL Europe' you'll see that Germany had many teams.

I follow the Chargers because my dad lives in San Diego. I watch all the superbowls and as much of the regular season as I can. I like the occasion and spectacle of NFL games, and it's unpredictability is a nice relief from the increasingly predictable world of football.

browns fan here as i've got family over there

been to a game aswell, love the atmosphere. definately a nfl fan.

Feyenoord 11/12

tenus3.jpg

The shade of blue might look brighter because of the lighting. Also, this: _

In tegenstelling tot het huidige seizoen heeft Feyenoord tijdens de volgende voetbaljaargang de beschikking over twee in plaats van drie tenues. Het derde gele tenue wordt vanaf het eind van het huidige seizoen niet meer gebruikt.

From my scratchy knowledge of Dutch it says something about only two kits will be used next season, instead of three. So no third kit then.

Back
Top Bottom