New Kits

more New Russia Home kit
1379993_full-prt.jpg

1379992_full-lnd.jpg

1379989_full-lnd.jpg

Iran 1 Russia 0 :D

Yes, at the moment, no UNICEF in European Matches.

However, as I've heard, they are trying to make the UEFA accept them since it is a non-profit organization.

Well they banned Hajduk Split's anniversary kit for EL matches this season because it has written text of Hajduk'x anthem on chest and back. It is not sponsor at all and yet they had to ask umbro to make one more kit that thay used in EL matches. So I think that UNICEF will not be here in UEFA CL/EL matches...

About Russia, I really like the color of the kit, but I more liked last design than this one

The bulgaria kit is very nice, except the kappa logos all over the sleeves.
the russia kit is very nice although they didn't need one (you're right fib91).but new kits means more money...sad but true.
and now i saw the france kit in a real match, i must say i love it!
i love that retro look it has.

good news.i think nike is coming strongly this year...after france now galata switch from adidas to nike

but the problem is that Nike designs last years are shitty ..
their designers need to make something new ..
look to PUma, Adidas, Umbro, even small brands like Li-Ning and others ..

they innovate their designs every year .. by releasing at least 3 different models and they are generally great and different from their predecessors ..
especially Adidas, their different models are great in many details ..
collars, shoulders, some seams ..
but Nike, the same old shit ...

The bulgaria kit is very nice, except the kappa logos all over the sleeves.
It looks like a temporary kit to me, Bulgaria will probably have a bespoke kit in time for their next qualifier. I like the Russia kit but I agree with very much everyone else on here, why a new kit already? I quite liked their previous wine colour strip.

Bulgaria kit shoulds be temporary,because it's Kappa teamwear that can be found in Kappa's official(?) shop (kappastore.com).

they innovate their designs every year .. by releasing at least 3 different models and they are generally great and different from their predecessors ..

i always liked nike and didn't like adidas.it's a matter of personal taste.i like kits as plain as possible and nike do that.
as of puma i hate it because in greece where i am from, almost every team in the greek league wears puma and i'm sick of it!

2011-01-26_233659.jpg

Nike's work easy for Galatasaray.Make that for home kit and all problems solved..

Umbro did it again. Great kits for Gamba Osaka. It looks like recreation of umbros model which they used from WC2006 for England, Sweden and some other teams kits. I like them a lot

Back
Top Bottom