New Kits

Guys I know 25 millions is MONEY ..
but am just speaking as a simple football follower , giving importance to PRESTIGE ..

fuck so ugly this shirt of Liverpool adidas its great i want to get all shirts of Liverpool 2011-2012 LOL

Guys I know 25 millions is MONEY ..
but am just speaking as a simple football follower , giving importance to PRESTIGE ..

I know what you mean, but to be honest, Liverpool won´t loose their prestige not wearing Adidas kits...kit´s don´t matter..i still remember reebok design, that 2005 CL kits as one of best in whole noughties..imo..

I belive maybe the brand will become success in europe just becouse deal with LFC.. who knows?

I know what you mean, but to be honest, Liverpool won´t loose their prestige not wearing Adidas kits...kit´s don´t matter..i still remember reebok design, that 2005 CL kits as one of best in whole noughties..imo..

I belive maybe the brand will become success in europe just becouse deal with LFC.. who knows?

u saw here on this forum had guys that say for away 2011-2012 shirt "its so beautiful ever if im not fan of Liverpool i'll buy this shirt" .... so this are money that Liverpool lose but many of Liverpool fans too dont buy this shirt i guess me i dont like and i'll not buy even if i buy Liverpool shirt from 2004 every season that one i'll not buy coz its ugly one but however is good deal shame adidas dont give same money for dont change it :/

Im VALON-YNWA just i went im on USA and I dont remember my password coz on my pc i have always remember so i open new account untill i'll back at home :)

Stoke

stoke-city-11-12-adidas-kit.jpg

u saw here on this forum had guys that say for away 2011-2012 shirt "its so beautiful ever if im not fan of Liverpool i'll buy this shirt" .... so this are money that Liverpool lose but many of Liverpool fans too dont buy this shirt i guess me i dont like and i'll not buy even if i buy Liverpool shirt from 2004 every season that one i'll not buy coz its ugly one but however is good deal shame adidas dont give same money for dont change it :/

Im VALON-YNWA just i went im on USA and I dont remember my password coz on my pc i have always remember so i open new account untill i'll back at home :)

Once a deal with adidas is done isn´t it their money for buying the kits? i think so...why would adidas pay Liverpool to have their kits..so Liverpool get the money for them? i doubt..

Liverpool fans will buy Liverpool kits always if the badge is there...no matter who made them...at least i speak for myself..

£25M by year it's very big fr Liverpool

1 - France > Nike 42,6M€
2 - England > Umbro 30M€
3 - Germany > Adidas 25M€
4 - Italy > Puma 16M€
5 - Brazil > Nike 9M€

What about the clubs ?

As far as I know Real Madrid owns 25M€ per year under Adidas. I've also been told that there are negotiations between the club and the brand to renew the contract until 2014 in which Real Madrid will earn 50M€ per year.

I heard United has 26 milion from Nike...but then again Adidas is big brand and might offer us even more than this new company.. not sure if this deal was made or not...but i like fresh ideas.. 25 milion per year is not small money for just wearing kits.. Liverpool kits will always be bought and maybe this ones will be even more... nobody said we can´t go back to adidas agiain.. it´s just buisiness.

United get £23m from Nike mate.

As you said, the only badge on the kit that matters is the one with the Liver Bird in the middle. A new manufacturer is not going to stop people buying the kits and only an idiot would think that it would.

Once a deal with adidas is done isn´t it their money for buying the kits? i think so...why would adidas pay Liverpool to have their kits..so Liverpool get the money for them? i doubt..

Liverpool fans will buy Liverpool kits always if the badge is there...no matter who made them...at least i speak for myself..

badge ? well i have badge also on training top or also 2004 kit if i have to look just badge or i can buy with 8 euro false shirt if i have to look just badge , of course its important coz thats reason why i buy Liverpool kit but its one + reason the beauty of kit , if not dont have reason then ... why persons say ugly shirt of arsenal etc

badge ? well i have badge also on training top or also 2004 kit if i have to look just badge or i can buy with 8 euro false shirt if i have to look just badge , of course its important coz thats reason why i buy Liverpool kit but its one + reason the beauty of kit , if not dont have reason then ... why persons say ugly shirt of arsenal etc

but the difference is that they won´t make other than red-white kit as home with our logo...they wont make our kits orange or purple green... we maybe have similar kits to this...i would not mind, knowing we get 25 milions per year...

liverpoolfantasykitresi.png
liverpoolfantasykitreal.png

SwNR7gOXVJ.jpg
uX8AIIufhS.jpg

people say arsenal away is ugly, arsenal home will never be done that way as it is always traditional colors, red with white, if Liverpool did the away kit this season yellow, half of people would bitch..it´s a matter of taste..

With new kits we might have even more beautifull designs..this are just mocks, but amazing i think..

There are certain teams who ALWAYS have the same base design, which is good. And Liverpool has a very basic template, red. Which is good, but I just have a bad feeling that this warrior company will do, or try to do something odd.
The only Liverpool shirt I haven't liked recently was the white and green adidas one. Few years back, also had the yellow/red one. The white/green had that stupid adidas template with the shit stain running down the side, whole thing looked odd.

The pinstripe mocks look good, I don't think it can be a solid red shirt with Warrior or it will look cheap/odd.

you only buy Liverpool kits because they look good?

fucking hell that's pathetic.
facepalm.gif

Back
Top Bottom