New Kits

Aye the kit's not bad, don't like the idea of starting to put sponsors on the shorts as well though. :THINK:

I hadn't even noticed to be honest mate. Seeing as it's only the 'T' I don't think it looks too bad, but hopefully not the start of a trend. I don't want all kits looking like the awful French clubs with sponsors plastered on every available inch of fabric.

Nice Celtic shirt, too. There's definitely a retro 90's trend going on with all these patterned shirts making a comeback.

I hadn't even noticed to be honest mate. Seeing as it's only the 'T' I don't think it looks too bad, but hopefully not the start of a trend. I don't want all kits looking like the awful French clubs with sponsors plastered on every available inch of fabric.

yeh that's what i'm worried about, it's the beginning of the end.

look at this abomination

00asnancy0708.jpg

it's a disgrace, you can hardly tell which one is the team's logo ffs.

Avaí, with sponsor... (hideous)

camisa_intelbras.jpg

And a beautiful picture of a Série B game yesterday between Figueirense (they suck and they have lost), in.. black and white stripes, and Náutico... in white.

MG_6801.JPG

And a beautiful picture of a Série B game yesterday between Figueirense (they suck and they have lost), in.. black and white stripes, and Náutico... in white.

MG_6801.JPG
Are referees in Brazil blind, or are they just not applying the letter of the law? That is a terrible colour clash!

It means Season 2010-2011, they've had it on the sleeve every season for a good few years now.

The home kit is well smart i reckon

=)) I thought he wanted to ask what's written under the badge - Atletico's motto, probably - but he mistakenly wrote sleeve. Come on - "temporada 2010-2011" should NOT have been a mystery for anyone :P

I've noticed that on Atletico kits. Since 2006-2007 if i'm not mistaken. It's... not bad. At least it'll make their fans remember the shirts better. They're more alike one to the other than Barcelona's for instance.

Back
Top Bottom