New Kits

new Real Madrid away

234682_mundoimg_away_tlm_l.jpg

234683_mundoimg_dummcy_1.jpg

They should have put Raul and... [thinking about other Madrid legend playing for the club; fails] in those pictures. Somehow "only one that writes it" would be a stronger punchline when a player that actually wrote history for the club says it.

This Alonso-Benzema pic looks like a picture of Mourinho, Fabregas and Lampard in Madrid shirts: "only one team writes history. yarrr!!!" - and those guys haven't even been to the changing rooms of the club.

They should have put Raul and... [thinking about other Madrid legend playing for the club; fails] in those pictures. Somehow "only one that writes it" would be a stronger punchline when a player that actually wrote history for the club says it.

This Alonso-Benzema pic looks like a picture of Mourinho, Fabregas and Lampard in Madrid shirts: "only one team writes history. yarrr!!!" - and those guys haven't even been to the changing rooms of the club.

wait until the full pack of pics
maybe you'll see other players

for Raul, I think that's a msg to leave

Sorry, I do not quite understand what they say in the latest posts :)

But on images adidas teamwear 2010: stricon jersey and parma shorts.

TEAM-TT-ADP46709-2T.jpg

I saw RM in a shop yesterday and the blue is really blue! Wasn't expecting it so saturated, thought it'd be more navy like it looks in the original picturesq.

It looks like the 1999 shirt with a new sponsor, to me:
centenario.jpg

That 1999 one was issued to celebrate our centenary, so maybe it's the reason it's been used also against Real Madrid even if it's 10+ years old.

this is the new milan kit, to go along with the leaked drawing a few months back, not the teamwear or centennary kits posted before...

1maglia2011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom