New Kits

OMG .... i go crazy!!! ;D
days of working and searching for photos... for NOTHING!!

but i think i will do them ... ;)

PSG Away

46331.jpg

1_normal.jpg

http://www.boutiquepsg.fr/fr/gamme/...he-produit/maillot-psg-exterieur-10-11/382447

haha but after last years disaster they would have killed nike if they left out the red stripe again...

designers just used the same home kit of 2008/09 season and they add a collar and some strange white stripes .. and they sell it 75€.

poorly from them, they keep using a blue-night color for the kit instead of respecting the usual blue colors like 90's home kit; plus all psg supporter were wainting for a special kit better like this which is beautiful:
PSg-rep1-RTL_AH550_4_1_900.jpg

home kit might be like barcelona template: all red with blue on collar and end of sleeve ... poorly again !

I really like the idea of having the embossed Scotland Badge on the Scotland kit, but it doesn't actually look that good. It'll be alright during matches I expect.

Birmingham looks like a Power Ranger kit.

Olympiakos S.F.P new home kit template.This is just a template as it posted today at Olympiakos newspaper.

73570479.jpg

Hmmm... No Olympiakos shirt is good!Thank god they have that awful collar... but plssss PAOK use the Rennais template and for striped keep the same classy shirt....

Yes, they keep the red third kit but not the Away ;)
I don't think it's a goalkeeper kit because we already saw the Home goalkeeper
kit and it has a totally different template.
So it should be the new away, IF it's real.

Back
Top Bottom