New Kits

I like the Milan shirt, it's better than I thought it was going to look. As above, it will look much better short sleeved. I like the tricolore detail on the collar.

Yeah that early leaked picture that was released where the guy was wearing it looked a lot better but it still had bwin as the sponsor then.

Here is a complete template of olympiakos kits 2010/11..

neafanelaolympiacos1.jpg

Maybe a kitmaker can try to make this kit??

kuca poso poso kuca XD eto sta znaaaam... :) african puma kits are much much better... AEK will wear african template, unlike the city rival, it looks like puma loves AEK more xD...

Why Milan never use alternative color ? ( i remember only gold jersey) red-black-white all time.

Because, to be honest, probably they even don't need a 3rd kit.
The black shirt was never used in Serie A, if I'm not wrong only against Chievo (but they can use the red-black). That black kit is an emergency one, to use against teams like Benfica or Atletico Madrid

against benfica they could use white shirts with black shorts

I think they must have a golden or electric yellow 3rd kit
why not all grey with red stripes
or bright blue

it'll look miles better short sleeved.
Sure. Short sleeved can also look good, but that long sleeved one still doesn't look good enough..
At least adidas should remove that red thing on the forearm.. PLEEEEEEASE!!
PS: Liking the keeper kits, especially the green one ;)

Why Milan never use alternative color ? ( i remember only gold jersey) red-black-white all time.
We had a yellow third kit (can it be that we used it against Arsenal?) and a light blue fourth kit, both once, back in the 90s..
In 1999/00 we had a navy third and a golden fourth (fourth? WTF?) Then the golden one of 2002/03 (which has been used as a GK kit also if I don't go wrong), the grey one of 2003/04, golden in 2004/05..
Then, from 2006/07 on, always a black third as far as I remember..

By the way, that black kit reminds me of..
ac-milan-third-football-shirt-1998-1999-s_12689_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom