New Kits

I don't think this has anything to do with tradition. The players can choose for themselves whether they want to wear the Techfit or not.

Last edited:
I don't think this has anything to do with tradition. The players can choose for themselves whether they want to wear the Techfit or not.

That's a completely different point entirely. Every other TechFit kit we've seen so far has that weird bra strap pattern on the back and shoulders, the Liverpool TechFit kit doesn't have that pattern overlaid.

Yeah, but actually I don't think it would destroy the tradition of the shirt. But in the end I do not really care about the straps. I don't find them as horrible as you. Everyone got his own taste. :))

I think it would certainly destroy the tradition. Having a fucking bra strap across the shirt (and making it look like every other team's kit) would certainly not be going with our tradition of being unique. I'm delighted it's not on the kit, i think it looks pathetic when loads of clubs have the exact same designs.

Good to see Liverpool resisting the Tech-fit "bra-strap". It looks fucking hideous and plasticky on any shirt.

I have no problem with the actual tech-fit shirt, but I don't see why the shirts of those players that chose to wear tech-fit should be visually any different from the rest of the players. A team should all wear the same kit.

Good to see Liverpool resisting the Tech-fit "bra-strap". It looks fucking hideous and plasticky on any shirt.

I have no problem with the actual tech-fit shirt, but I don't see why the shirts of those players that chose to wear tech-fit should be visually any different from the rest of the players. A team should all wear the same kit.

Exactly. :)

When do Germany switch over to Nike, is it after the World Cup?

Newcastle1.jpg

Newcastle2-1.jpg

Newcastle3.jpg

Actually, to be fair it does look fine in this case because it can hardly be seen.

Like the Germany shirt. White jerseys are nearly "resistable" against the straps. :D It's not that shiny. Totally different to the France shirt. Did I see wrong or did nearly everyone in France wear the Techfit. In Germany Podolski is the only one, I guess. Gomez maybe...

Back
Top Bottom