New Kits

I like that sad look on the toons face. xD

index.php

"Before the beginning of the game, the referee said that there wasn't any problem with the kits worn by the two teams"

1286180-9454-ga.jpg

"Then, when the ball came into play, players started complaining about the difficulty of identifying both teams"

And all this stuff is f***ing useless because Santos has can play full-white and full-black, and Coritiba can play in full-green.

"Before the beginning of the game, the referee said that there wasn't any problem with the kits worn by the two teams"
I think one of these is needed for the ref...

pd1978414.jpg

Quite a shocking colour clash in my opinion, especially as Santos made the ridiculous decision to have white sleeves and a huge white patch on the back of their away kit.

They wore the black third kit at Barueri (I think) so why not at Coritiba? Totally daft!

1286180-9454-ga.jpg

"Then, when the ball came into play, players started complaining about the difficulty of identifying both teams"

And all this stuff is f***ing useless because Santos has can play full-white and full-black, and Coritiba can play in full-green.

yeh i didnt understand why santos didnt wear their 3rd shirt, full black..would solve it.

Just seen some footage of the game on YouTube, it's really hard to distinguish the teams. Funny that for the second half Coritiba wisely changed to green shirts, but Santos got changed as well and wore plain white! Great... they pack the home shirt which obviously clashed, but not the third shirt which would have been the more logical choice!

Still, I've seen much worse kit clashes *cough* Necaxa *cough*

Nolan does look gutted. One of Englands most sought after domestic midfielders, linked with Villa, Everton etc, joins Newcastle just before they get relegated :D

To be fair he was only good for two seasons then he got the BBC column curse and went shit, that's why Bolton cashed in. He was poor for a season before they let him go, the fans wanted the captaincy taken off him.

Yes, the funniest thing about kit choices in Brazil for me is that:

Since my hometown team Avaí plays in white and blue, it would maybe have a problem when playing against Cruzeiro. However there was none since Cruzeiro played plain blue and Avaí plain white.

But how can you explain, this, against Atlético Mineiro ?!

6344440.jpg

And also yesterday, as you can see here http://photo.bplsilva.com/ ... even if Santo André blue is not as light as Avaí's one.

Well well... Let's see what will happen on Saturday... Since Avaí goes to Santos!

That's rather shocking. I guess Atlético Mineiro were the away team as they usually wear black and white stripes, but, I'm sure they have a third kit in orange and black so why didn't they wear that?

Still, the worst kit clash I've seen from Brazil was in 2004 or 2005 involving Paysandu. Their home kit was white with narrow sky blue stripes, almost like pinstripes, but for some stupid reason they had a white away kit and no third kit. So whenever they played a team in white there was a terrible kit clash.

Away kits just don't seen to have any functionality with some teams in Brazil it seems!

Last season Partick Thistle had a pink and grey away kit which was a very audacious choice of colours, but it's nothing compared to the absolutely crazy away kit they've decided for this season...

strip1.jpg

strip2.jpg

strip3.jpg

"Ahh ye wee fuckin weejie poof!" :D

It's a bit like the goalie kits often seen in the 90's, designed by a 5 year old with a box of crayons.

Newcastle third kit

newcastle-united-09-10-third-adidas-kit-2.jpg

It's a strange one considering the amount of black on the home and when would they ever wear this kit, but it's a million times better than the "accident in a cheese factory" away kit. Besides that, blue and black stripes has typically been an away kit adopted by north east rivals Middesbrough, who, ironically, are wearing adidas this season. Would have been an ideal away kit for them!

I actually dont think it is that strange tbh. The home shirt is prodominently white with black stripes, black shorts with quite a bit of white and socks that altogether are half black half white. The away kit is a rather hideous looking light yellow and orange.

Both of these kits will clash with the likes of derby, preston and swansea or any other team with a prodominently white or light coloured kit so this blue and black kit makes perfect sense IMO.

Also, Newcastle have worn blue and black away/3rd kits for a number of years now so again, nothing strange about this one lol

That's rather shocking. I guess Atlético Mineiro were the away team as they usually wear black and white stripes, but, I'm sure they have a third kit in orange and black so why didn't they wear that?

Still, the worst kit clash I've seen from Brazil was in 2004 or 2005 involving Paysandu. Their home kit was white with narrow sky blue stripes, almost like pinstripes, but for some stupid reason they had a white away kit and no third kit. So whenever they played a team in white there was a terrible kit clash.

Away kits just don't seen to have any functionality with some teams in Brazil it seems!

Atletico MG doesnt have a third kit this season, that orange kit u speak of is a trainning kit...

Back
Top Bottom